How to watch Bills at Panthers preseason Week 2

BBMKT-02217_-_2019_Website_Matchup_Graphics_8-16 (2)

The Bills will look to get their second straight preseason victory on Friday when they take on the Panthers on the road. Fans living in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Erie, Pennsylvania, can watch the game live streamed, presented by Connors and Ferris, on buffalobills.com by clicking here, on the Bills Mobile app, presented by M&T Bank, and the My One Buffalo app.

Bills fans can also gain access to the matchup with NFL Game Pass.

Additionally, Bills faithful living across New York state can view the preseason broadcast, presented by GMC, on their local television stations. For a full breakdown of how you can watch the game on TV, see below.

Preseason Week 2: Bills at Panthers, Aug. 16 at 7:00 p.m.

Broadcast Information:

• Buffalo, NY: WKBW
  • Rochester, NY: WROC
  • Syracuse, NY: WSYR
  • Binghamton, NY: WBGH
  • Utica, NY: WPNY
  • Elmira, NY: WETM
  • Watertown, NY: WWTI
  • Erie, PA: WJET
  • Albany, NY: WXXA

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/how-to-watch-bills-at-panthers-preseason-week-2

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:
BBMKT-02217_-_2019_Website_Matchup_Graphics_8-16 (2)

The Bills will look to get their second straight preseason victory on Friday when they take on the Panthers on the road. Fans living in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Erie, Pennsylvania, can watch the game live streamed, presented by Connors and Ferris, on buffalobills.com by clicking here, on the Bills Mobile app, presented by M&T Bank, and the My One Buffalo app.

Bills fans can also gain access to the matchup with NFL Game Pass.

Additionally, Bills faithful living across New York state can view the preseason broadcast, presented by GMC, on their local television stations. For a full breakdown of how you can watch the game on TV, see below.

Preseason Week 2: Bills at Panthers, Aug. 16 at 7:00 p.m.

Broadcast Information:

• Buffalo, NY: WKBW
  • Rochester, NY: WROC
  • Syracuse, NY: WSYR
  • Binghamton, NY: WBGH
  • Utica, NY: WPNY
  • Elmira, NY: WETM
  • Watertown, NY: WWTI
  • Erie, PA: WJET
  • Albany, NY: WXXA

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/how-to-watch-bills-at-panthers-preseason-week-2

Will any of those work for west coast?

Edited by Alphadawg7

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

It does not appear so.  It keeps asking for location info on mine that i won't allow and when i do it says no go.

NFL Network appears to be playing it at 11PM ET tonight if you choose not to watch it on an online feed.

Edited by Lagoon Blues
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I just posted in the pre game thread 

NFLN will air the game tonight at 11 PM eastern on DTV ch 212

7 minutes ago, Lagoon Blues said:

It does not appear so.  It keeps asking for location info on mine that i won't allow and when i do it says no go.

NFL Network appears to be playing it at 11PM ET tonight if you choose not to watch it on an online feed.

Thanks for the Info.

Us Westerners are rarely taken into consideration for broadcasts.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I'm trying out an app I have used before called GPS joystick. You can set your GPS location with it and all the other apps that I have used for location report me as being in that area (for mobile viewing anyways). 

I can let you know if it works at game time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I'm trying out an app I have used before called GPS joystick. You can set your GPS location with it and all the other apps that I have used for location report me as being in that area (for mobile viewing anyways). 

That would be awesome....let us know if it works

8 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I'm going to guess not because it will still check your IP address.  A VPN is a work around.  There is another solution that I can't remember.  I redd it here somewhere....

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I'm going to guess not because it will still check your IP address.  A VPN is a work around.  There is another solution that I can't remember.  I redd it here somewhere....

I'm on mobile network so IP address won't matter. I had a vpn setup but it's not working for some reason. 

I don't know if they are able to trace based on the tower I am connected to or not but that would likely be the only check they would be capable of. Either way, it would be good to know that location can be determined that way as well.