Jets LB Avery Williamson out for the year

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, Bleedingreennc said:

That's crap, he was our best defensive player last year, any Jets fan tells you Cashman was going.to start ahead of him is crazy

Well well well. Look who makes a cameo appearance at a time of crisis. LOL!

You catch the game bud? Allens' looking pretty, pretty good wouldn't you say?  9/12 for 102 , one drop and a throw away. Not bad eh? Didn't even have to run. Solid protection and great touch on the ball. he might turn out pretty decent now that he has some actual talent around him on offense.  See you soon....

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

He's back!

What's up bud?

Been browsing as of late. How goes it on the Bill's front?

15 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Well well well. Look who makes a cameo appearance at a time of crisis. LOL!

You catch the game bud? Allens' looking pretty, pretty good wouldn't you say?  9/12 for 102 , one drop and a throw away. Not bad eh? Didn't even have to run. Solid protection and great touch on the ball. he might turn out pretty decent now that he has some actual talent around him on offense.  See you soon....

He did play well, kudos to that. And no crisis brother, gotta have the next man in line step up

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Feeling pretty good lately, thanks. Think you may be surprised week one 

To be honest I think the game can go either way. I think Allen has a good game.against our secondary unfortunately.  

19 hours ago, Limeaid said:

So they are JEST fans, nothing new.

Very well thought out post...

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Been browsing as of late. How goes it on the Bill's front?

He did play well, kudos to that. And no crisis brother, gotta have the next man in line step up

29 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

To be honest I think the game can go either way. I think Allen has a good game.against our secondary unfortunately.  

Very well thought out post...

You know, if you're not gonna be obnoxious and crude in your responses it's not much fun for us to gloat in our preseason success. We're not used to communicating with other fan bases that are not coming off all superior N wat not. 

• Like (+1) 1