Demetrius Bell Story

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Wow, the mother's age wasn't really discussed when Bell was here.

I remember this story very clearly.  For some reason, I liked the Utah Jazz and Karl Malone as a kid.  When I heard about the crap he pulled with Bell and his mother, I kinda hated after and got rid of his jersey.  He’s a scumbag. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I remember this story very clearly.  For some reason, I liked the Utah Jazz and Karl Malone as a kid.  When I heard about the crap he pulled with Bell and his mother, I kinda hated after and got rid of his jersey.  He’s a scumbag. 

The story of Malone's abandonment was wide open and he certainly came off as a jerk at the time.  But I don't recall anyone reporting that Bell's mom was 13 at the time

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

He hasn't been in the league since 2013.  

stand correct, i will change it.

9 minutes ago, GG said:

The story of Malone's abandonment was wide open and he certainly came off as a jerk at the time.  But I don't recall anyone reporting that Bell's mom was 13 at the time

Yeah that is something I definitely would have remembered. 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Everyone deserves a chance at redemption...let he who has done no wrong cast the first stone.

24 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Everyone deserves a chance at redemption...let he who has done no wrong cast the first stone.

This would make a good word problem for 13 year olds everywhere:

Karl is 20 when he meets Gloria, who is in the 7th grade. If Karl impregnates 13 year old Gloria, how %$#@!ed will Karl be if he doesn't have "lots of brothers"? 

A. Bad!

B. Not at all!

C. Puberty!

D. Cash is king!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I have done wrong, so I have no stone to throw, but a 20 yr old man having sex with a 13 yr old girl!?!?!? He got sooooo lucky. IMO, there shouldn't have even been a choice on prison or not. That's rape.

56 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oh I remembered that and was very confused.  You're Karl Malone.  You can have almost any 21 year old....but you wanted a 13 year old?

Too scared to deal with a real woman? He's a  Punk and a rapist.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Karl is 20 when he meets Gloria, who is in the 7th grade. If Karl impregnates 13 year old Gloria, how %$#@!ed will Karl be if he doesn't have "lots of brothers"? 

A. Bad!

B. Not at all!

C. Puberty!

D. Cash is king!

E. This is Louisiana, son.  And he's a neighbor.

Fixed.

This is how Bell's Wiki begins:

"Bell, who spelled his first name "Demetrius" until 2012, when he learned his name was actually spelled "Demetress","

LOL wtf

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

A. Bad!

B. Not at all!

C. Puberty!

D. Cash is king!

That was in response to him not having a relationship with his son all those years not the fact that he was with a 13 year old

• Like (+1) 1

The story says the families were neighbors.  I guess the mailman delivered to the wrong mailbox that day.  

Just disgusting and I don't know anyone involved but it makes sense that Malone would try like hell to avoid all involvement in this because he did commit a crime.

• Haha (+1) 2