Rex Ryan with a foot joke....

JoeF

Either we heel as a team or we are going to bunion. Foot by foot, toe by toe, till we're finished.

The feet we need are everywhere around us. They are in every sock of the game, every cleat, every shoe. On this team, we fight for that foot. On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us to pieces for that foot. We CLAW with our finger nails for that foot. Cause we know when we add up all those feet that's going to make the difference between WINNING and LOSING, between LIVING and DYING.

I'll tell you this, in any fight, it is the guy who is willing to die who is going to win that foot. And I know if I am going to have any life anymore it is because I am still willing to fight and die for that foot because that is what LIVING is. The feet in front of your face.

Now I can't make you do it. You gotta look at the guy next to you. Look into his eyes. Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go for that foot with you.

Edited by Ralonzo

4 hours ago, JoeF said:

Totally agree....even this joke isn't worth the $15 Million Terry and Kim paid him to go away and the two years of wasting a pretty talented team.

But McD has us on the right track now!

Wait a minute, both coaches have the same win percentage!

:doh: