Rex Ryan with a foot joke....

JoeF

5 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Totally agree....even this joke isn't worth the $15 Million Terry and Kim paid him to go away and the two years of wasting a pretty talented team.

Terry and Kim got exactly what they paid for and Rex is entitled to that $15 million. I was also frustrated with the defense being wasted on a scheme that didn't fit the talent - but Rex ran the same system for over a decade. The owners should have known that it was a bad fit (and yes, I do cut them some slack for being new at the time).

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, 416BillsFan said:

Terry and Kim got exactly what they paid for and Rex is entitled to that $15 million. I was also frustrated with the defense being wasted on a scheme that didn't fit the talent - but Rex ran the same system for over a decade. The owners should have known that it was a bad fit (and yes, I do cut them some slack for being new at the time).

Agree with you....it was a "splash hire" led by a marketing guy and a weak GM...bad advice all around.  I still found the foot humor pretty damn funny though.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Rex was making a joke about his foot fetish. Quentin Tarantino also has one, which is only interesting because of some of the scenes in his movies.

Not sure whats worse...

Me NOT knowing Rex has a foot fetish or,

People KNOWING he has a foot fetish.

I will revel in my ignorance on this one ^_^

• Haha (+1) 1