Recomendation From Bills Fans

Truck_1_0_1_

Good morning!

Hope everyone is having a great day in Upstate New York (or wherever you guys are located ;)).

I'm in Toronto and I wanted to come down for the Bengals game on the 22nd of September. Now, I have been monitoring ticket prices since they went on sale and nothing has budged since then (understandable).

Being that I get killed on exchange rate, I would be totally cool with paying $75.00-$90.00 on good seats (looking for 3 tickets), however if you buy anywhere online, you get slapped with processing fees (Ticketmaster is the cheapest at around $13.00  a ticket, while SeatGeek is *$27.00* and Stubhub is barely better), which are even more egregious and as such, I'm not going the online route unless it is a last resort.

If it was just myself and my wife, I'd eat the processing fee no problem, but since a third ticket is being lumped in now, I do not want to pay that fee at all.

Therefore! In your guys' opinions, would it be better for me to just deal with it and pay the extra amount or would it be better to find a decent re-seller somewhere?

Another option is getting tix from a scalper on Game Day, but as I've only ever dealt with Toronto Blue Jays scalpers in my life (and they are horridly cheap and crappy people), I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

Can I get a somewhat cheaper price if I go the scalper route, say endzone seats (or side, towards the endzone) or will they charge me the same amount as face value? In dealing with the Jays scalpers, they go ABOVE face (which is stupid, because we DO NOT sell out every game and can get cheaper tix 2 minutes away at the box office) before the game and when it starts, they immediately go down to half price; is this the same process for the Bills?

As we are bringing down a friend for his first NFL game, I wanted to get there early, so that he could see the sights, the warmups, walk around the stadium, etc., but obviously, if I have to wait for scalpers, then I can't go that route and would need to do online or find a re-seller, somehow.

Any help is appreciated and my sincerest apologies (really, I mean it!) for the super long post; I tend to write essays when they could be a paragraph long.

Many thanks!

5 minutes ago, Truck_1_0_1_ said:

Good morning!

Hope everyone is having a great day in Upstate New York (or wherever you guys are located ;)).

I'm in Toronto and I wanted to come down for the Bengals game on the 22nd of September. Now, I have been monitoring ticket prices since they went on sale and nothing has budged since then (understandable).

Being that I get killed on exchange rate, I would be totally cool with paying $75.00-$90.00 on good seats (looking for 3 tickets), however if you buy anywhere online, you get slapped with processing fees (Ticketmaster is the cheapest at around $13.00  a ticket, while SeatGeek is *$27.00* and Stubhub is barely better), which are even more egregious and as such, I'm not going the online route unless it is a last resort.

If it was just myself and my wife, I'd eat the processing fee no problem, but since a third ticket is being lumped in now, I do not want to pay that fee at all.

Therefore! In your guys' opinions, would it be better for me to just deal with it and pay the extra amount or would it be better to find a decent re-seller somewhere?

Another option is getting tix from a scalper on Game Day, but as I've only ever dealt with Toronto Blue Jays scalpers in my life (and they are horridly cheap and crappy people), I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

Can I get a somewhat cheaper price if I go the scalper route, say endzone seats (or side, towards the endzone) or will they charge me the same amount as face value? In dealing with the Jays scalpers, they go ABOVE face (which is stupid, because we DO NOT sell out every game and can get cheaper tix 2 minutes away at the box office) before the game and when it starts, they immediately go down to half price; is this the same process for the Bills?

As we are bringing down a friend for his first NFL game, I wanted to get there early, so that he could see the sights, the warmups, walk around the stadium, etc., but obviously, if I have to wait for scalpers, then I can't go that route and would need to do online or find a re-seller, somehow.

Any help is appreciated and my sincerest apologies (really, I mean it!) for the super long post; I tend to write essays when they could be a paragraph long.

Many thanks!

Call the Bills ticket office and talk to them.  

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.