Catwoman (Julie Newmar) poses in lingerie... at 86

Golden Goat

OMG she look FABULOUS!!! I don't care if that is air-brushed, if she had work done, she is freaking 86 and can take a photo that looks like that. She looks truly fantastic.

(And no, I wouldn't ? )

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Sorry but Julie started to lose it quite some time ago.  She was on a Buck Rogers episode back around 1980 and while still very fit she just seemed to have lost something in terms of magnetism.

She was near her mid 30s for the Batman TV show

By 1980 she was almost 50

Even without assuming the usual Hollywood change of birthdate a few years down the road....

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

She was near her mid 30s for the Batman TV show

By 1980 she was almost 50

Even without assuming the usual Hollywood change of birthdate a few years down the road....

Julie in terms of looks was fantastic during the 1960's but to me she did not age well past the age of 40.  Probably too thin which made her face look older than what she was.  I've seen 50 year old women just out and about such as this morning that I would take over Julie at age 50 and above.  Just the way I see it.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Julie in terms of looks was fantastic during the 1960's but to me she did not age well past the age of 40.  Probably too thin which made her face look older than what she was.  I've seen 50 year old women just out and about such as this morning that I would take over Julie at age 50 and above.  Just the way I see it.  

My crush was Dawn Wells/Marianne from Gilligan's Island. I met her when she was in her late 50s and it was like.... "Oh." ?

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

not many 5'11 ballerinas out there, we'll always have that Little Bo Peep Batman episode, fond memories since i was 3 years old watching

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

God bless her ...  but Halle beats her 

latest?cb=20151216000618

Wrong again Shady................

Image result for julie newmar catwoman gif..........................................Related image

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I always found her to be super hot back when I was a boy, watching re-runs of the Batman show in the '70s.

She's looking good for 86!  

60's chicks were hot...they left something for the imagination!

41 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I always found her to be super hot back when I was a boy, watching re-runs of the Batman show in the '70s.

She's looking good for 86!  

She set impossible standards for young boys such as myself back in the day.  Every girl I looked at I measured against women such as Julie which was totally unfair on my part.  Girls also thought would have thought that I was very strange to want to see them in a Catwoman costume.  Other girls in a Batgirl costume.

6 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

60's chicks were hot...they left something for the imagination!

Not too much at times.  Nichelle Nichols was rocking a few times if you know what I mean when they showed the Enterprise taking a hit.

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

She set impossible standards for young boys such as myself back in the day.  Every girl I looked at I measured against women such as Julie which was totally unfair on my part.  Girls also thought would have thought that I was very strange to want to see them in a Catwoman costume.  Other girls in a Batgirl costume.

Not too much at times.  Nichelle Nichols was rocking a few times if you know what I mean when they showed the Enterprise taking a hit.

Raquel Welch...yum!

1 minute ago, Rocket94 said:

Raquel Welch...yum!

10,000 BC.

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Wrong again Shady................

Image result for julie newmar catwoman gif..........................................Related image

The language filter will not let me say what I want to say but to put it another way Julie reveled in her womanhood which was ultra appealing.  Kind of like a girl I recall from high school who coincidentally had long flowing dark hair and was fairly tall.