Its Game Day 8/16 - Bills @ Panthers pre game talk

26 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I want to see Allen have a precision drive like Mayfield did last week. I know it is pre-season, but just give us one drive of perfection and call it a night. 

As long as we don't see 2 - 3 and outs and can move the ball into enemy territory, winning filed position battle early I would be satisfied... I think last week they did exactly that  but had trouble finishing  with a missed FG and a dropped TD pass.  Would be nice to see them finish this week

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

What pearls of wisdom did this caller attempt to communicate on the sauce? Inquiring minds want to know!:beer: 

- He’s only 30 so admitted he has never seen Tasker play but says he has his vote for the HOF

- He really hopes Marcus Murphy makes the team because he’s a “great RB”

- he recently moved to Pittsburgh and listens on his “ESPN” app to Murph - he corrected himself to radio.com app. He says it’s the best radio show ever. The guests they have on, are just superior to anything else on the radio. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Dude, there’s not that much to rehearse. Walk her down the aisle nice and slow and then take your spot. Boom, you’re done. Now you can catch the game live.   

LOL. Im doing this. My daughter would join me!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

- He’s only 30 so admitted he has never seen Tasker play but says he has his vote for the HOF

- He really hopes Marcus Murphy makes the team because he’s a “great RB”

- he recently moved to Pittsburgh and listens on his “ESPN” app to Murph - he corrected himself to radio.com app. He says it’s the best radio show ever. The guests they have on, are just superior to anything else on the radio. 

I'm guessing it's the fault of Iron City or Iron City Light on this one. That's local to Pittsburgh, although an honorable mention might be Rolling Rock?  

10 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I'm guessing it's the fault of Iron City or Iron City Light on this one. That's local to Pittsburgh, although an honorable mention might be Rolling Rock?  

And yeungling I think 

12 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/how-to-watch-bills-2019-preseason-games

According to this you can stream the game on the Bills app?

Congrats brother

I think only if you are in WNY/local Bills market 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/how-to-watch-bills-2019-preseason-games

According to this you can stream the game on the Bills app?

Congrats brother

The wording on that is odd. It sounds like they are saying you can stream it if you are local. 

If that's the case, I'll be able to put my GPS joystick app to good use. 

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rolling rock

And yeungling I think 

Rolling Rock isn't brewed in Latrobe anymore, it's brewed in Newark, NJ.  Iron City is now brewed in the previous Rolling Rock brewery.

Yuengling is the other side of the state.  Pottsville, PA. It's about 90 miles NE of Philly.  Sort of in between Harrisburg and Allentown.  I don't buy that beer anymore.  Also, a lot of it is brewed in Tampa, FL.

https://www.goodbeerhunting.com/sightlines/2016/10/26/yuengling-brewery-wants-trump-to-win-which-is-weird-unless-you-know-aything-about-them

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Others might not care about this as much, but it bugs me that they refer to this as "home blue" and yet seem to avoid wearing it at home. For example, I don't understand why we were in all-white for the first home preseason game. I (like many fans) tuned in wanting to see the blue and our new field. I could be wrong, but it seems like the all-white look has occurred frequently at home under McDermott.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli