Its Game Day 8/16 - Bills @ Panthers pre game talk

I want to see Oliver really make an impact.

Wade needs more touches somehow, thats just fun to watch.

Really want to see Foster and Zay show up.

Would love to see Singletary get some open field, i want to know if this guy can really break one or if hes just too slow.

8 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Would love to see Singletary get some open field, i want to know if this guy can really break one or if hes just too slow.

I can see Wade as a big bruising back 

Goal Line plays 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ALF said:

I'll get flamed , but I always liked Cam Newton . He's a happy go lucky , have fun player . I would never wish him any harm.

I have respected his play for the most part until   

Oh Cam.. there's a fumble ... what you gonna do???

Not his attitude 

12 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

LOL.  Wade is 5'7" 185

its not how tall you are that makes you a bruiser   

he's got some close company 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1116327-25-most-bruising-runners-in-nfl-history#slide1

Maurice Jones-Drew is a fiesty little fellow. 

At just 5'8" and 205 lbs

Barry Sanders 

Weight: 200 lbs

Height: 5′ 8″

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I have respected his play for the most part until   

Oh Cam.. there's a fumble ... what you gonna do???

Not his attitude 

^^^^This. Like him as a player for the most part, but He does seem to have an issue handling adversity in a mature way? Will never forget the SB postgame presser—not much better than Lynch’s “I’m just here so I don’t get fined” gem.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

^^^^This. Like him as a player for the most part, but He does seem to have an issue handling adversity in a mature way? Will never forget the SB postgame presser—not much better than Lynch’s “I’m just here so I don’t get fined” gem.

Agree , for some reason I just like him . ALF is strange that way

• Haha (+1) 1

Will be sitting front row, 35 yards line behind the Bills...... roasting my Arse off.

Tried to talk the wife into sitting in the upper deck where there’s a breeze and I can actually see the plays?

The things we do for love....... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DCofNC said:

Agree on these.  

I’m excited for tonight, and here are the things I’m excited to follow in no particular order:

- Allens play - duh, always excited to see him in the field.

- WR opposite Brown.  Have they listed who is starting yet?  I’m curious who starts tonight.  But want to see who steps up...Foster, Zay, McKenzie, Roberts, or Ray Ray.  

- WR battle bottom of depth chart - Duke, Sills, Cam, and Nick

- Starting OL against formidable Panthers front seven.  

BONUS:  Does Ty play or not?  If he sits, then he’s being traded IMO.  I expect him to play though.

- Our front 7 defending against what should be a formidable offense this year.  

- How does Shady look in his first live action.  Signs of hope or concern?

- Wade, does he get more opportunity tonight or just another late carry or two.  

- Singletary, is he gonna keep making it hard for the coaches to keep him off the field

Cant wait...I’m like only person I know of all my friends who seems to even care about preseason right now haha.  Go Bills!!!

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, The Wiz said:

So to all you people that sign up for game pass for the trial to watch the games, will it work if I am out of the Bills/panthers TV market?  I've heard mixed results on here for the first preseason game. 

Worked for me and I'm in Houston. I kept it past the trail, so the damn thing better work tonight!!

Gamepass If you sign up for todays game your 7 day free trial expires just before next Fridays game. If you wait till next weeks game time to sign up  the 7 day free trial gets you the last 2 preseason games