Its Game Day 8/16 - Bills @ Panthers pre game talk

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

For all  of you saying no injuries....is there ever a game you want injuries?  Kinda goes with saying, doesn't it?

At least those games matter.  Losing a player to injury in a game that means NOTHING hurts that much more.

Just want to see 1st team O move the ball consistently  and the D do its thing also consistently.

After that it is more about individual performances so who stands out and makes a statement

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

yeah, I'd like to see more from him.  

maybe even a kick return 

Yes...it will be interesting to see what else he can do. Before that long run he seemed to be an after thought.

26 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I agree with this, especially the punt return part. I am very intrigued by how his rugby skills would translate to punt or kickoff returns.  I am also excited to see more of Singletary in the next 2 games, but game 4 should be a heavy dose of Wade.

Agreed on seeing what Wade can do on returns. That was my first thought on how I could see him developing into a real football player with a chance at making the team (next year). 

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I was contemplating making the drive from Atlanta for this game but bailed at last minute.  Hopefully I will be able to find it online. My guess is there will be plenty of Bills fans in attendance.

What I want to see most is Ed Oliver making Cam feel the punishment promised by that stare he gave him a couple of days ago.  I have a feeling he has bad intentions on his mind.

It's a pre-season game. The #1 thing on everyone's mind should be getting out healthy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

I'm most interested in seeing the run game from the starting O, since we didn't get to see much of it last week.

Built Ford tough starting Oline,

Speaking of run, seeing a large dose of Singletary would be sweet.

Number one thing I'll be watching is the WR play on the first team.  I am hoping to see Zay not have the drops he's had in the past, and I really and looking forward to seeing what Foster can do if he gets the reps.

Outside of that the WR 5/6 battle, the DE4 battle, and the make up of the O-Line in particular Feliciano's progression as a Center and how he looks.  Morse hopefully will be ready week 1, but this extended period out shows he's a bumpy car ride away from IR with another concussion, so there's a chance Feliciano becomes our starter this year. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

the only way to guarantee no injuries 

Hide the floor mats 

don't play in the game 

:bag:

You forgot 

Don't train

Don't Practice

Stay in Plastic Bubble

Even then you are only reducing odds

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Philo Beddoe said:

I think that may actually be a CB6 battle. White, Wallace, T. Johnson, K. Johnson, and now Neal appears to be a full time CB. Maybe they don't keep 6, but it's definitely one of the most heated battles right now. 

Also, I feel the RB4 battle is heavily in Perry's favor right now. I think he becomes a core ST player this year, especially if they decide to not keep Pitts. 

And don't count out M. Alexander (EDIT: for LB6/core ST). 

Siran Neal listed as a big nickel/SS on my depth chart,  but in this instance, yes for sure.

53 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

the only way to guarantee no injuries 

Hide the floor mats 

don't play in the game 

:bag:

OR - adopt new style preseason uniforms... ? 

cache_948024705.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2