Its Game Day 8/16 - Bills @ Panthers pre game talk

19 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Thanks. I thought that was the case but feel like someone said they couldn't watch the game last week even though they were out of market. 

It's a trial either way so I'll give it a shot later. 

Hope it's better tonight than last game. Out in Cincinnati and the whole game was choppy/freezing - and I have strong Internet - was on their end. It was hugely disappointing and annoying.

1) No injuries

2) Would love to see Morse play but i guess he is still in protocol

3) For fun, wan to see more of Wade, we all know what Shady/Gore can do already.  Heck pre season game 4 let Wade play half the game and return punts.  He has got to learn to hold the ball better, he is a tomahawk chop away from a fumble.

4) Any improvement, wouldn't be difficult for Tyree Jackson

5) Key on Daryl Johnson, seems to be a lot of vie that he could turn into a great pass rushed if he learns some technique and adds 30 pounds.

6) Want to see more of Vosean Jospeh and Jaquan Johnson, both these guys can hit.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

I will be at My daughters Wedding Rehearsal but will have it on DVR. 

Dude, there’s not that much to rehearse. Walk her down the aisle nice and slow and then take your spot. Boom, you’re done. Now you can catch the game live.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

VXMASUSCUND67EO6EXPD4LVGKY.jpg

Bills-Panthers preseason 2019: LeSean McCoy, 9 other players to watch on Friday

After two joint practices, the Buffalo Bills and Carolina Panthers will face-off in Week 2 of the preseason. Last week, Buffalo’s starters played about one quarter of action, but it is unknown how long the first-unit will play on Friday night.

Who should Bills fans keep an eye on? Here are 10 players to watch.

LeSean McCoy

Veteran running back LeSean McCoy did not see the field in Buffalo’s preseason debut. Instead, Frank Gore started for Buffalo with Devin Singletary, Christian Wade, Marcus Murphy, Senorise Perry and T.J. Yeldon all receiving carries as well. Gore is not expected to play tomorrow night so it will likely be McCoy playing with the first-team offense.

Although it is just the preseason, McCoy can use the game to prove to naysayers that he still has plenty left in the tank when given carries or opportunities to catch the ball out of the backfield against the Panthers.

1013356961-McCoy-Sports-Bills0171.jpg-90

Darryl Johnson

Darryl Johnson had an impressive preseason debut against the Colts. He racked up three tackles, one sack and one pass defensed in Buffalo’s victory and showed that he could be ready to contribute as the team’s No. 4 defensive end this year.

It is possible that Buffalo carries five defensive ends at the start of the season, but it is far from a given. Johnson and Mike Love are likely viewing themselves as battling for one roster spot. If Johnson has a repeat performance of his preseason debut, he could take the lead in the No. 4 defensive end competition.

• Like (+1) 1

I was contemplating making the drive from Atlanta for this game but bailed at last minute.  Hopefully I will be able to find it online. My guess is there will be plenty of Bills fans in attendance.

What I want to see most is Ed Oliver making Cam feel the punishment promised by that stare he gave him a couple of days ago.  I have a feeling he has bad intentions on his mind.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

3) For fun, wan to see more of Wade, we all know what Shady/Gore can do already.  Heck pre season game 4 let Wade play half the game and return punts.  He has got to learn to hold the ball better, he is a tomahawk chop away from a fumble.

I agree with this, especially the punt return part. I am very intrigued by how his rugby skills would translate to punt or kickoff returns.  I am also excited to see more of Singletary in the next 2 games, but game 4 should be a heavy dose of Wade.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Dude, there’s not that much to rehearse. Walk her down the aisle nice and slow and then take your spot. Boom, you’re done. Now you can catch the game live.   

I commend the happy couple for getting this taken care of before college football season. People who have weddings on CFB saturdays are just hoping for a low turnout imo, or can expect people to be staring at their phone throughout the ceremony and reception. ;)