Thursday night preseason games 8/15

YoloinOhio

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Even the “cheat code” run that he had (that didn’t count because penalty), he has 3 dudes open he could have thrown to. 

Possibly the most overrated player in the game. His passing i.q is j.v 

Jets defense has zero depth. Getting exposed again. 

My text messages are lit up with jet fans talking *****. I'm literally in the heart of Jersey and rep Buffalo Hard so I'm hearing about how amazing Darnold is. 

I just told all of them we'll see week 1 against a real defense

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cardinals are straight trash. 

Booger said Kingsbury is keeping the offense vanilla, but it goes both ways.

Aren't the Raiders keeping their offense vanilla?

Murray has been Josh Allen-level inaccurate ?

Edited by LeGOATski

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

The jets defense is destroying the Falcons offensive line.....

I just dont see it with this OL.....I am sure the jets will have their moments.....

When we are on defense?   Our DL is going to DESTROY the jets OL

Have a little faith in your team folks

I immediately said the same thing. 5 sacks opening day 

Kyler Murray is not accurate. He's missed a bunch of difficult but makeable throws so far in addition to the typical rookie issues (delay of game, poor decision making , etc.).  Did Cards just whiff on two QBs in b2b years? 

Edited by VW82

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They might be. I don’t want to overreact to preseason but they are getting dominated.

I mean , I think they know they are trash. Probably going to collect a few top picks in the next few years and build around Kyler. We will see how it works out. Good thing is they are super irrelevant and won’t really get criticized. But they will be mauled in that division. 

• Like (+1) 1

Unfortunately for the Cards it might not be Kyler.  Shanahan can make Mullins look like a serviceable QB.  McVay instantly made Goff legit.  If the problem is that Kingsbury's offense doesn't translate to the NFL against NFL defenses then Kyler will never have a chance.

• Like (+1) 1