Thursday night preseason games 8/15

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Falcons were the 28th ranked defense last season. Giants the 24th. I like the trolls trying to stir up drama about Darnold looking good against two of the worst defense in the NFL in preseason.

I think you need to look up the definition of "troll." It doesn't mean sharing a reasonable opinion based on observation. What we seem to have here for sure though is a homer who wants to protect himself from unpleasant thoughts.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The jets defense is destroying the Falcons offensive line.....

I just dont see it with this OL.....I am sure the jets will have their moments.....

When we are on defense?   Our DL is going to DESTROY the jets OL

Have a little faith in your team folks

I believe they’re playing all backups (save for one guy) on the Oline.  Or so I read on the Twitter...

Not that I don’t think we’ll destroy them regardless! ?

Edited by Heitz

Just now, The Bills Blog said:

I think you need to look up the definition of "troll." It doesn't mean sharing a reasonable opinion based on observation. What we seem to have here for sure though is a homer who wants to protect himself from unpleasant thoughts.

those facts I posted must have hurt you. Don't worry little edgy engine that could, I'm sure Allen will throw an incompletion then you'll have your time to shine.

Just now, The Bills Blog said:

Troll is not a word I would immediately use unti its proven

However...I do question your judgement......Darnold so far has been a turnover machine.....Josh Allen has been much better then expected for what was supposed to be a raw prospect.

I think your wrong

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Troll is not a word I would immediately use unti its proven

However...I do question your judgement......Darnold so far has been a turnover machine.....Josh Allen has been much better then expected for what was supposed to be a raw prospect.

I think your wrong

I hope I am. I wish I watched Allen and thought he was going to be great this year. I just feel like he is poised to be rather inconsistent and this will be frustrating for fans. I think he'll have the ability but not the consistency. Are fans ready to tolerate him having bad games and making poor throws that are costly? I think the homers should prepare for that. But what do I know... Apparently I'm a troll. Lol

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

lol that jets ol...darnold may not last the season back there.

Moreover, he has a real turnover problem. I remember Defenses getting tons of pressure on him in college and he coughed it up.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Moreover, he has a real turnover problem. I remember the Buckeyes DL getting tons of pressure on him in college and he coughed it up.

To be fair they have 3 starters not playing. Idk what I'll do if I walk out of MetLife with a Bills loss. I been talking this team up to jet fans since February