Thursday night preseason games 8/15

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Yeah, I fear that Darnold is better than Allen. The eyeball test seems to suggest this. There is DEFINITELY more natural accuracy and consistency, and he looks more in control and decisive. Allen still looks iffy.

I'm not mad at this. I see it too sometimes but Allen has this it factor that's hard to explain that I don't see in Darnold

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Followed by a sack......

The Falcons are NOT good on defense....yet they shut down that 2nd series (all vanilla)

Falcons were the 28th ranked defense last season. Giants the 24th. I like the trolls trying to stir up drama about Darnold looking good against two of the worst defense in the NFL in preseason.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

Falcons were the 28th ranked defense last season. Giants the 24th. I like the trolls trying to stir up drama about Darnold looking good against two of the worst defense in the NFL in preseason.

Trolls have been taking over as of late.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I have no problem believing Sam Darnold is a good QB

But his offensive line IS NOT

I must have missed the good stuff. I just saw a Jets drive and it was incompletion, sack and then they went to Ravens-Pack

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Yeah, I fear that Darnold is better than Allen. The eyeball test seems to suggest this. There is DEFINITELY more natural accuracy and consistency, and he looks more in control and decisive. Allen still looks iffy.

I could see us losing the opener and winning the finale...either way it will be tough.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Concerning Bengals-Redskins: If every snap of the game is a penalty, can the game ever end or will we just have untimed downs till doomsday?

That's something I noticed against the Colts there weren't that many penalties with the 1st team I think.