Thursday night preseason games 8/15

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

I hope I am. I wish I watched Allen and thought he was going to be great this year. I just feel like he is poised to be rather inconsistent and this will be frustrating for fans. I think he'll have the ability but not the consistency. Are fans ready to tolerate him having bad games and making poor throws that are costly? I think the homers should prepare for that. But what do I know... Apparently I'm a troll. Lol

You pretty much defined Phillip Rivers.  Would you take a Phillip Rivers?

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The jets defense is destroying the Falcons offensive line.....

I just dont see it with this OL.....I am sure the jets will have their moments.....

When we are on defense?   Our DL is going to DESTROY the jets OL

Have a little faith in your team folks

Glad we have a QB far more mobile than the cones the Falcons have. 

Bring all the heat you got Gregg.  Bring it.  

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Glad we have a QB far more mobile than the cones the Falcons have. 

Bring all the heat you got Gregg.  Bring it.  

I want to see them fearful of letting Josh escape the pocket....and Josh show that progression to eat them up with his bazooka he has attached to his shoulder.....

Threat of run to slow down the pass rush

Only use it when you have to

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

"instincts and accuracy"

THE KID IS A TURNOVER MACHINE

And this is coming from someone who LIKES Darnold.....but come on man...Allen is light years ahead of where you are are currently placing him

So much this. Darnold may die behind that OL.

52 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

So much this. Darnold may die behind that OL.

That OL last night was not the Oline that will face us in September. That said, there are legit questions about the Jets' Oline. 

Edited by GunnerBill

10 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Trolls have been taking over as of late.

Not for lack of effort, but yes- this is true. Noobs with agendas are joining EVERY DAMN DAY. I’m wasting these zombies on Full Auto but they keep multiplying. I suspect team success will amplify the scourge..

• Haha (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

That OL last night was not the Oline that will face us in September. That said, there are legit questions about the Jets' Oline. 

Lotta Jets apologists around here lately.

Let's do a "who wins." Bills DL vs. Jets OL. Who wins?

11 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Lotta Jets apologists around here lately.

Let's do a "who wins." Bills DL vs. Jets OL. Who wins?

I think the Bills DL will. But I think the Jets roster overall is talented. If you swapped the HCs over I'd have the Jets to win more games than us. I think the rosters overall are pretty equal. But McD > Gase by some distance in my mind. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm not mad at this. I see it too sometimes but Allen has this it factor that's hard to explain that I don't see in Darnold

Yes agree. Allen has ‘it’ factor. And I feel Darnold has the ‘that’ factor, Mayfield the ‘this’ factor, and Rosen the ‘what” factor.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

"instincts and accuracy"

THE KID IS A TURNOVER MACHINE

And this is coming from someone who LIKES Darnold.....but come on man...Allen is light years ahead of where you are are currently placing him

Darnold definitely needs to take care of the ball better.  But if he is a turnover machine, what do you call a qb with a higher int % and more fumbles in less games?

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think the Bills DL will. But I think the Jets roster overall is talented. If you swapped the HCs over I'd have the Jets to win more games than us. I think the rosters overall are pretty equal. But McD > Gase by some distance in my mind. 

I’m just curious why do you think McDermott is such a better coach?  Gase is a huge weirdo but he actually has a higher winning % and it wasn’t like he was coaching a loaded Miami team.  

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Darnold definitely needs to take care of the ball better.  But if he is a turnover machine, what do you call a qb with a higher int % and more fumbles in less games?

I’m just curious why do you think McDermott is such a better coach?  Gase is a huge weirdo but he actually has a higher winning % and it wasn’t like he was coaching a loaded Miami team.  

McD and gase have faced each other 4 times. McD has won 3 out of the 4. Why ignore that?

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, GG said:

Rex Ryan in mid season form, “This is the most talent laden Jets team since the Super Bowl”

I love all these fools who are going to look like fools come mid-october. Especially the jets sack-sniffers around here.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

10 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

It's weird but I feel like watching Darnold he's already close to who he is going to be.  Like he's already close to his ceiling as a player

Taking nothing away from Darnold, who I think will be a good NFL QB, but that first drive was no-huddle, a scripted drive down the field. Tyrod Taylor always seemed to have a great first possession - then things went downhill.    Darnold's second drive last night was decidedly mediocre.

Edited by Roch-A-Bill

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Gase doesn't have the personality to be a Head Coach. He is a massive sulker. His sideline demeanour is atrocious. The polar opposite of a Head Coach. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Yeah, I fear that Darnold is better than Allen. The eyeball test seems to suggest this. There is DEFINITELY more natural accuracy and consistency, and he looks more in control and decisive. Allen still looks iffy.

...fear is easily overcome...........