Thursday night preseason games 8/15

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

I hope I am. I wish I watched Allen and thought he was going to be great this year. I just feel like he is poised to be rather inconsistent and this will be frustrating for fans. I think he'll have the ability but not the consistency. Are fans ready to tolerate him having bad games and making poor throws that are costly? I think the homers should prepare for that. But what do I know... Apparently I'm a troll. Lol

While I don’t think you’re a troll, and that your concerns are warranted (as I have similar concerns), I think we should allow this season to play out before making any definitive judgements...it’s also important to remember just how bad the offense was last year, and how when Allen started against against the Chargers, he literally had no idea what he was doing- according to him...he is still a work in progress, but by most accounts IS getting better.  Just hang in there, brother- I know we all want what’s best for the team. ?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I mean , I think they know they are trash. Probably going to collect a few top picks in the next few years and build around Kyler. We will see how it works out. Good thing is they are super irrelevant and won’t really get criticized. But they will be mauled in that division. 

I heard the pregame by the Cards announcers.  They had Bidwell on, team president ?, and they asked what to expect this year from Cards.  Bidwell said the Cards will have an explosive offense, score a bunch of points, a top 5 defense, and improved special teams.  Playoffs baby!  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

There was literally nothing trollish about what any fan said about Darnold, and the poster comparing his instincts and accuracy to Allen has a point that even the most biased Bills fan should feel deep down if they bother to watch both players. That doesn't mean Allen can't become everything we need him to be. It's insane how this forum jumps on any post that doesn't paint the Bills in divine light.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, arcane said:

There was literally nothing trollish about what any fan said about Darnold, and the poster comparing his instincts and accuracy to Allen has a point that even the most biased Bills fan should feel deep down if they bother to watch both players. That doesn't mean Allen can't become everything we need him to be. It's insane how this forum jumps on any post that doesn't paint the Bills in divine light.

That doesn't happen except in your own mind. Please, feel free to go back to the official BBMB though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

That vision never goes away. We saw Lesean last. Shadys back!! 

P.s - Leveon Bell catching flack on Twitter for commenting how unbelievable Shady is , being a divisional opponent,fans not pleased

Edited by JerseyBills

47 minutes ago, arcane said:

"instincts and accuracy"

THE KID IS A TURNOVER MACHINE

And this is coming from someone who LIKES Darnold.....but come on man...Allen is light years ahead of where you are are currently placing him