Thursday night preseason games 8/15

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, The Bills Blog said:

You must be one of the ones I offended in a non-football conversation or something. Makes no sense.

So you're not on the road to recovery, then. Never give up hope.

Like Rocky Balboa told the Soviets:

"If I can change, and youse can change, maybe we ALL can change!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

I hope I am. I wish I watched Allen and thought he was going to be great this year. I just feel like he is poised to be rather inconsistent and this will be frustrating for fans. I think he'll have the ability but not the consistency. Are fans ready to tolerate him having bad games and making poor throws that are costly? I think the homers should prepare for that. But what do I know... Apparently I'm a troll. Lol

I am curious on how you have this talk watching him on two series in pre season

He literally had two bad throws in that time

So....yeah I dont understand your take

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

To be fair they have 3 starters not playing. Idk what I'll do if I walk out of MetLife with a Bills loss. I been talking this team up to jet fans since February

I think they will split with the Jets. But it could be the Bills win at MetLife as they did last year. 

1 minute ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Kyler Murray looking quite pedestrian this go round.  Also Clelin Ferrell unaware what illegal hands to the face is apparently lol.  Still early to say but Ferrell at 4 was definitely the most head scratching pick of the entire draft

Absolutely. Not complaining about how it turned out for us though. 

• Like (+1) 1

Watching Packers Ravens.  Ravens broadcast.  Bunch of homers.  Their lone criticism of Jackson was taking hits instead of getting out of bounds or slide.  He looked alright but missed some throws.  Nice td run that was called back on a penalty. 

Edited by DCbillsfan

Crazy fact from Ravens game.  The Ravens have had one UDFA make their roster for 15 straight seasons.  They didn't say 53 roster or practice squad or better.  I'm guessing the 53.  Bart Scott and Justin Tucker were 2 of the players.  They mentioned an OG will probably be this year's UDFA.