Rodgers to Packers: Sell Cheaper Beer

2 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Thank you professor.

you're welcome sea monster.

when starting a thread in the future containing.a person 's name, might be wise to look up the person's spelling. Takes like 2 seconds.

As P. T. Would say "spell my name right".

I wonder Aaron would take a cut in pay in order to lower prices for the fans?

Edited by reddogblitz

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Well that is half of it.

You could imagine how out of control Bills games would be if Beer was cheap?  Look at what other teams are expensive, start with Oakland, one of the nastiest stadiums out there.

I think this is correct. You increase the price of alcohol and you basically cut down on the drunkenness of the crowd. This makes games more family friendly. People end up drinking less and since prices are now higher, the stadium makes the same/more amount of money. Probably less automobile accidents afterwards as well. 

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

you're welcome sea monstet.

when starting a thread in the future might be wise to look up the person's spelling. Takes like 2 seconds.

As P. T. Would say "spell my name right".

I wonder Arron would take a cut in pay in order to lower prices for the fans?

It's Aaron for the record.. professor ?

Edited by ddaryl

This dilemma reminds me of that fateful day the zoo decided to make the admission free for a day. This was maybe about 10 years ago and all sorts of debauchery occurred. The aviary net was ripped down and animals were overly harassed. It’s always a good idea to charge a gateway fee. Since then, they started charging $1 for their gift pricing. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

People call him the best QB in the game, yet his team barely ever wins anything. Big star QB of 8-8 teams. 

Who called him the best QB in the game? Someone the year Brady was out for the season?

He has been a consistent top 5 guy and is a Hall of Famer.

Barely wins anything. LOL 

37 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

I think this is correct. You increase the price of alcohol and you basically cut down on the drunkenness of the crowd. This makes games more family friendly. People end up drinking less and since prices are now higher, the stadium makes the same/more amount of money. Probably less automobile accidents afterwards as well. 

Yeah but I want some more fights in the stands.  I'd be curious to see if an increase in beer prices substantially reduces sales.  If I want to keep a buzz going two or three extra bucks for a beer isn't going to stop me.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

If that were the true intention then they could just not sell beer at all.

Is Rodgers advocating for beer to be less expensive, or is he pushing the Packers to start selling the cheapest swill money can buy?

Natty Ice, Keystone, Pabst? Hell, since it's Wisconsin, they should only offer Milwaukee's Best or find some old Meister Brau to sell. Won't cost a thing, and the drunks at Lambeau will be as happy as cheese.

• Like (+1) 1