What if Josh Allen threw 5 straight int in practice

Protocal69

2 hours ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

I’m curious if national media and the talking heads are flooding the 9ers Twitter feed. As a fan I would be upset but realize it’s practice. However, everyone with an agenda will tell us Allen sucks. 

Everyone with the opposite agenda would tell us that Allen was trying to help the confidence of the defense. 

9 hours ago, RiotAct said:

on the field during a drive by the New England offense, of course!

It's Brady's weakness!! You've discovered Belicheats' Kryptonite... Brady would just leave the play and ravenously start double fisting them into his mouth and @$$... Ball would get snapped over him into the end zone and we get an easy scoop and score.

10 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Everyone’s dick would fly off.

42 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

That’s always a danger whenever Jimmy G is involved. The hottest QB in the NFL.

I only have this problem when I see Kuechly and McCaffrey, luckily I have Batman like technology that makes it return... I'm not letting Brady anywhere near this *****:sick:

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Now you got this damn song going through my head... LoL

Good lord! Before just now I'd never heard of this tune. Now I'll never forget it.

Have been watching "Lorena" on Prime video. Puts it in a whole new light! <shudder>  

12 hours ago, brianthomas said:

What if your QB threw 5 interceptions but it was in the 1st half of a regular season game?

He would be signed by another team and a year from now someone would start a thread about what a nice guy he is and how darn hard he’s really trying to make his way in this cold hard league.  

• Haha (+1) 1