Panthers DE Bryan Cox, Jr. in trouble

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

I remember the next game after he spat at the fans while being ejected, someone chartered a plane with a banner reading "Hey Cox, next time don't spit - swallow!"

I attended a MNF game Chargers-Miami here in socal and a Bills fan posted a banner in then Jack Murphy stadium "Bryan Cox WANTED IN BUFFALO" dude couldn't get away from  Bills fans smacking the guy how classic is that LOL

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, bills7834 said:

I think I may have hated his dad growing up more than any other NFL player when he played for the Dolphins. 

I did as well, but he did Sitius radio show for a while and he was great..and i grew to like him.

12 hours ago, Saint Doug said:

Basically, I get his Dad was a dick, but this guy basically got pulled over for a speeding ticket. 

Man, smoking and driving is a huge concern for me. I have a 20 and 18 yr old so know a little bout the current generation , they never even THINK about having more than 1 drink and getting behind the wheel, their generation is great about that. But smoking and driving they see no problem and i am like WTF????

28 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I did as well, but he did Sitius radio show for a while and he was great..and i grew to like him.

Man, smoking and driving is a huge concern for me. I have a 20 and 18 yr old so know a little bout the current generation , they never even THINK about having more than 1 drink and getting behind the wheel, their generation is great about that. But smoking and driving they see no problem and i am like WTF????

when I was younger...smoking and driving was easier...you actually paid more attention and drove slower and more careful....

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

This is North Cackalacky, man...we've got a nice mainstream pocket in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area but outside of that it's as Alabama as it gets.

I can attest to that for the 3 years I lived there.  

6 minutes ago, nucci said:

when I was younger...smoking and driving was easier...you actually paid more attention and drove slower and more careful....

@ExiledInIllinois and @Gugny  on their way to a Bills game 

1 hour ago, MR8 said:

Is it still criminal?  NYS just decriminalized possession so it would be a slap on the wrist to be pulled over with it. 

It was and still is a slap on the wrist. The new law simply changes how much you can have before it’s a misdemeanor. 

13 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Obviously you didnt read the whole thing.

I didn’t read the police report. I only had enough attention to read the 140 character tweet. Was their juicy parts not included in the tweet than speeding with a pipe in the glove compartment?

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Agreed. If he was so high, he couldn’t walk, then he should be locked up. 

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

For driving a car, a psychedelic high is much worse than having a few beers.

18 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well as I traveling that same road yesterday after practice back home, there were a LOT of pretty fancy cars passing me going WAY too fast that I had a few choice words for.  He was probably one of them.

4 minutes ago, KCNC said:

Well as I traveling that same road yesterday after practice back home, there were a LOT of pretty fancy cars passing me going WAY too fast that I had a few choice words for.  He was probably one of them.

Reminds of the infamous post-practice drag racing with Dareus and Hughes back when Marrone was here. Jerry has come a long way since then.