[Misleading Title] Clowney to Bills

DBilz2500

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, HOUSE said:

I already bought his  jersey

You fool. We don’t even know what number he’s been assigned. Is he gonna buy Shaq’s? Is he gonna truly be mario 2.0 and wear 94? Is he gonna fill the shoes of the venerable meatball with 95? I’m sure 78 is his if he wants it.

you’re gonna be sorry when you have a 96 Clowney Jersey and he’s teabagging Brady while wearing 78.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

You fool. We don’t even know what number he’s been assigned. Is he gonna buy Shaq’s? Is he gonna truly be mario 2.0 and wear 94? Is he gonna fill the shoes of the venerable meatball with 95? I’m sure 78 is his if he wants it.

you’re gonna be sorry when you have a 96 Clowney Jersey and he’s teabagging Brady while wearing 78.

Damn, I should have thought of that..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

priceless