Johnny football's new gig

Steve O

7 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

I had to look this up. Shocked it’s legit. Any Enterprise employee other than car prep or driver requires a bachelors degree. Who would have thought. 

Yup. I think the reasoning is they don't hire anyone to just sit there for years and sell rentals; the enterprise (pun intended) is designed to hire fresh college grads and turn them into branch managers in short order. Other than car preps and drivers, everyone is hired as a Management Trainee.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Here's my question, will that company insure Johnny?  If they will I don't want them as my insurance company.

Or... Most people are ***** ups that they will insure Johnny, they will surely insure the average ***** up on the street.

No?

Is Direct Auto considered standard or sub- standard.  "Get Direct and get going" implies that it's sub-standard.  The Allstate, State Farm, Farmer's, Nationwide, Progressive crowd aren't going to be in need of Direct.

Johnny being a spokesperson makes sense.  What more of a ***** up?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

He's a spokesperson; he's not an agent.

Personally, ever since I've known who he is, I've thought Manziel was nothing but a spoiled, rich a-hole.  I still do.

But I feel like there's an unnecessary desire by many (not just here) for him to completely fail at life.  He's already failed at football.  I guess that didn't satisfy too many people.

I say, "good for him," that he's got a paycheck coming in and here's to hoping he gets the help he apparently needs and that he matures into a better person than the idiots who raised him.

• Like (+1) 3

17 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

I'm not sure about insurance salesmen, but did you know that you have to have a 4-year degree to work at Enterprise Rent-a-Car?

It’s because it’s a promotion within model.

They’re developing you to be your own Operations Manager and they feel a degree is necessary for someone to run it.  You start off as Front Desk Coordinator.

The thing is if you’re willing to put up the the long hours and getting paid next to nothing at the entry level...you can make very good money.  You make a percentage of the locations profits.  

Its not uncommon for these guys to make $150,000 a year.

9 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Yup. I think the reasoning is they don't hire anyone to just sit there for years and sell rentals; the enterprise (pun intended) is designed to hire fresh college grads and turn them into branch managers in short order. Other than car preps and drivers, everyone is hired as a Management Trainee.

I interviewed with them after college and they offered me the job.  But then I started doing research on the company and the culture...I said nope.