Tailgating with a bus in 2019

Oliver2019

Hey everyone, a group of 40 of us are going to the game against the Eagles and I just found out about the new tailgate village. Is there anywhere other than the stadium where we can park a bus and tailgate? $600 at the stadium seems pretty steep and we're going to have to carry all of our booze/food around. Any ideas are appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 3:44 PM, Oliver2019 said:

Hey everyone, a group of 40 of us are going to the game against the Eagles and I just found out about the new tailgate village. Is there anywhere other than the stadium where we can park a bus and tailgate? $600 at the stadium seems pretty steep and we're going to have to carry all of our booze/food around. Any ideas are appreciated!

you won't have to carry anything around, people will be there to help. I would contact the Bills to find out more information about the tailgate village.Sounds pretty cool actually

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 12:38 AM, Limeaid said:

I'm also wondering about this as well. We're going to be 25-30 heads, and on Hammer Lot's Twitter, it says "no buses." Any help would be appreciated.

Also, this isn't for this week. I'm doing research for week 9 (Nov 3rd) against Washington. Thanks!

15 minutes ago, terrible_tomas said:

I'm also wondering about this as well. We're going to be 25-30 heads, and on Hammer Lot's Twitter, it says "no buses." Any help would be appreciated.

Also, this isn't for this week. I'm doing research for week 9 (Nov 3rd) against Washington. Thanks!

Also, I cannot PM @HammeredAlot

Seems like there is some prohibition on new posters!

21 hours ago, terrible_tomas said:

Also, I cannot PM @HammeredAlot

Seems like there is some prohibition on new posters!

my gut is he will not take a bus, but dont take my word for it.

The tailgate village i think is gunna be really good..dont be scared off by all the comments. The comapny"The Tailgate Guys" do this at a ton of stadiums, all good. Plaenty of folks to help you with grills etc, big party scene..all done for you. 

Just remember, the bus will not be allowed to park without a permit bought in advance, and to tailgate in the village one must have a pre purchased wristband. 

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

The tailgate village i think is gunna be really good..dont be scared off by all the comments. The comapny"The Tailgate Guys" do this at a ton of stadiums, all good. Plaenty of folks to help you with grills etc, big party scene..all done for you. 

Just remember, the bus will not be allowed to park without a permit bought in advance, and to tailgate in the village one must have a pre purchased wristband. 

I guess I shouldn't of said bus. It would be more like one of those limo buses/shuttles that people go on wine tours in, or stuff a wedding party in. So, I wouldn't be rolling up in the cheese wagon with 40 people. 

I guess I'll just wait for this noobie tag to fall off my account and try messaging @Hammered a Lot

Thanks for all the help, everyone. This is a great community to be a apart of!

Edit: I still get "You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later" when I try to send a PM

Edited by terrible_tomas

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Like my old man would say:

"This is why we can't have nice things in our family!"  LoL... "You want ants?  Then clean up after yourselves."  "You don't sh*t where you eat." And... So on...

Such is life... People, when left to their own resources tend to wreck it for themselves. The Bus lots, no exception.  Now it's heavily regulated.

Can't say I blame the Bills... Lots would look like the Abaco Islands after Hurricane Dorian.  Now, everybody has to be baby sat and monitored. They should arrange it like dragging your sh*t out on the ice for ice fishing.  LoL... Mark every damn item, scrap of wood, etc... w/a name & phone number. /smh

Can't say I blame @Hammered a Lot ...He's got the right idea. People get stupid on buses, etc... When they don't take ownership of how they act.

Beyond belief what those lots were becoming...

I too am looking for a bus tailgate spot.  Not interested in tailgate village. “Cash grab”  and no tailgating after the game. And no propane allowed.  Got 20 guys.  This our 8th tailgate to buffalo.   It’s too bad that the few ruin it for all.  Does anyone know of any private lots for bus parking. 

8 hours ago, Mpowers said:

I too am looking for a bus tailgate spot.  Not interested in tailgate village. “Cash grab”  and no tailgating after the game. And no propane allowed.  Got 20 guys.  This our 8th tailgate to buffalo.   It’s too bad that the few ruin it for all.  Does anyone know of any private lots for bus parking. 

Try Wings on California Road

Hi all, 

Long time lurker, first time poster. Was hoping someone could help me out. Is there still a pathway over the creek connecting Wings on California Road to the Bills parking lot, or is the only route doubling back to Southwestern?

• SDS locked this topic