Caption this: Ed Oliver and Cam

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, WhoTom said:

EB9AnNnXYAEaHlM.thumb.jpg.3a541e453fce5c22749045c3daa08c7d.jpg

"Dude - do you EVER shut your yap?"

I believe that the only time he ever stopped running his mouth was at his post Super Bowl press conference, after Denver kicked his butt.  He pouted like a little girl and walked away from the podium.  That has to be my favorite Cam Newton moment.  

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

We need to pick up Kelvin Benjamin again and put Newton in his place.

Pre-season trash talk, non event esp coming from Can Newton.  Oliver frankly looks disgusted, too intelligent to even bother responding to Cam.  Newton working over his former teammate Captain.

Oliver was smart not to take the bait.  Both coaches threatened their teams not to lay hands on the other side.  Oliver obviously listened.

• Like (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Oliver was smart not to take the bait.  Both coaches threatened their teams not to lay hands on the other side.  Oliver obviously listened.

Those weren't (physical) fighting words.  Far from it.  Glad he didn't say anything.   Let his play do the talking.

Damn, I hope when the terrorists strap a bomb to me I can handle it with more dignity than this guy.

or

So ... he hunts panthers with boomerangs? Yeah, right.

Lemme see ...

Dude, where can I buy one of those little things with the laser beam you got coming out of your back?

Edited by Thurman#1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I thought he was yapping at his former teammate and Oliver was close by to hear the BS 

He was yapping at Munnerlyn, and talking trash about what they were going to do to  Oliver in the game. I don’t know if he knew he was there or not. 

• Thank you (+1) 1