Caption this: Ed Oliver and Cam

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Doc said:

...I've got a tarantula on my head...

Sorry, I can't take credit for that one.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He was yapping at Munnerlyn, and talking trash about what they were going to do to  Oliver in the game. I don’t know if he knew he was there or not. 

Oh, he knew.

Long time follower, first time poster. Be nice. I promise I will never start a thread that's been used. Probably will never start a thread either. ^_^. No caption for this, I just wish the Bills would line up 11 men on the line of scrimmage every play and rush 11 like a blocked punt attempt. Screw the points, it's pre-season. Teach Newton some respect!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/14/2019 at 4:36 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I love everything about this thread and that clip :lol: 

My favorite part though is the fact that Oliver didn't even bother saying anything back to Cam, playfully or not. Just filed it away in the memory bank and went about his day. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind trash talking or talkers and I think Oliver has the potential to be special, but he's still a rook who has yet to play a down of meaningful NFL football and he knew his place. Get it on the field first, then talk -- I like that mentality. That's just me though. 

Oliver is going to remember that for a long time . I'm expecting him to show out tomorrow .. kid has that it factor 

If you're going against Ed Oliver you're in for a Dog fight all day.