Caption this: Ed Oliver and Cam

YoloinOhio

I love everything about this thread and that clip :lol: 

My favorite part though is the fact that Oliver didn't even bother saying anything back to Cam, playfully or not. Just filed it away in the memory bank and went about his day. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind trash talking or talkers and I think Oliver has the potential to be special, but he's still a rook who has yet to play a down of meaningful NFL football and he knew his place. Get it on the field first, then talk -- I like that mentality. That's just me though. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My favorite part though is the fact that Oliver didn't even bother saying anything back to Cam, playfully or not. Just filed it away in the memory bank and went about his day. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind trash talking or talkers and I think Oliver has the potential to be special, but he's still a rook who has yet to play a down of meaningful NFL football and he knew his place. Get it on the field first, then talk -- I like that mentality. That's just me though. 

What I liked was the:  "I am going to make you need oxygen and an asthma inhaler" look EO gave Cam.  EO didn't need to say a word.  The eyes said it all. 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oliver looks like one of those guys who manufactures a “hatred” for his opponents and convinces himself the opposing QB kicked his dog and stole his girlfriend. I love it.

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Oliver looks like one of those guys who manufactures a “hatred” for his opponents and convinces himself the opposing QB kicked his dog and stole his girlfriend. I love it.

tried to steal his horse as well....

EO on a horse.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I think I’ll make You a fancy new hat like the ones you like to wear in your press conferences. I’m going to make it out of your a$$ and you can wear it full time

An asshat?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1