Incarcerated bob Tweet

SDubills

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Tim Graham said his Bills source denies the Clowney stuff. I trust him infinity times more than proven fraud IncarceratedBob.

Not that I believe IB, but that would be a garbage Bills personnel if they were like, “Yes, we’re trying to trade for him but the hang up is over a 2nd Round pick being included”.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, unbillievable said:

You made the claim. You find it.

I'm relying on the fact the ICB is still citing his un-named player tweet as proof.

This entire thread is based on a guy stating that the most Active NFL team in the offseason, with a history of making numerous trades, cuts, and signings at any time, might do something.

Dude I’m not defending him, but it’s literally on his Twitter.  I don’t care if you can’t find it, I read it and saw it.  I could give 2 craps about ICB, you on the other hand are falsely claiming it doesn’t exist.  Click on his pics and scroll through them in his Golden’s Tate rebuttal to Albright, shows the private DMs citing Tate from July. 

Like I said, you didn’t look very hard and decided to just claim it didn’t happen.  That’s on you, not me.

Edited by Alphadawg7

44 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Dude I’m not defending him, but it’s literally on his Twitter.  I don’t care if you can’t find it, I read it and saw it.  I could give 2 craps about ICB, you on the other hand are falsely claiming it doesn’t exist.  Click on his pics and scroll through them in his Golden’s Tate rebuttal to Albright, shows the private DMs citing Tate from July. 

Like I said, you didn’t look very hard and decided to just claim it didn’t happen.  That’s on you, not me.

Can't find something that doesn't exist. You're basically asking me to prove you didn't see the Easter Bunny.

He claimed proof after the fact, which is probably what you saw, but the original tweets before the breaking news did not name a player, as far as I can google... what I did find named SEVERAL players, including Tate, that ICB MIGHT have referenced... There was also quite a few who assumed he was talking about Tyreek Hill, and that it was old news.

...but, I'm not going to waste anymore time on something YOU claimed happened. Prove it. As far as I can tell he didn't break the Tate news, only got lucky with a vague tweet.

However,  If you do find it, link it here, because I want to see proof myself that ICB actually broke a story for once, and maybe give hope to those people who want Clowney, not that ICB actually tweeted anything that suggests anything that was brought up this thread.

Edited by unbillievable

3 hours ago, MJS said:

Yeah, I think he's a fraud. Pretty sure he has zero sources. He just follows a bunch of forums and Twitter feeds I guess and if he sees some rumors pop up he jumps on them. He could have been looking here at the "Clowney is Trending for some reason" thread that's been going on for days and thought it was good enough for him.

In many cases fans will get a lot of these trades, signings, etc correct because we have no obligation to prove it. Even journalists have to wait for a source to say they'll back the story before publishing. Although this trend is changing...

Not surprisingly, if we were to cite TBD as a news site, we'd probably have a better record than ICB.

3 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Can't find something that doesn't exist. You're basically asking me to prove you didn't see the Easter Bunny.

He claimed proof after the fact, which is probably what you saw, but the original tweets before the breaking news did not name a player, as far as I can google... what I did find named SEVERAL players, including Tate, that ICB MIGHT have referenced... There was also quite a few who assumed he was talking about Tyreek Hill, and that it was old news.

...but, I'm not going to waste anymore time on something YOU claimed happened. Prove it. As far as I can tell he didn't break the Tate news, only got lucky with a vague tweet.

However,  If you do find it, link it here, because I want to see proof myself that ICB actually broke a story for once, and maybe give hope to those people who want Clowney, not that ICB actually tweeted anything that suggests anything that was brought up this thread.

Geezus Christ dude it’s right on his Twitter.  Told you where to find it.  You care way too much about ICB like he stole your girl.

I already saw it, I couldn't care less if you can’t figure out how to click on a picture on Twitter and see for yourself.  I have no interest in ICB, and couldn't care less about him.  But now you’re pissing and moaning because you’re too lazy to find what’s right in front of your face.  Or you’re just not looking because then you can’t whine about this anymore once you find the proof.  Either way, I don’t care.  

EDIT:  Since you're either too lazy or don’t know how to use Twitter here is a link, click through ALL the pictures and there is DMs discussing Tate specifically before news broke just like I said.

Now you can move on already, I mean who cares anyway

Edited by Alphadawg7

14 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Geezus Christ dude it’s right on his Twitter.  Told you where to find it.  You got issues man, you care way too much about ICB like he banged your girl.  

I already saw it, I could give 2 craps if you can’t figure out how to click on a picture on Twitter and see for yourself.  I have no interest in ICB, and could careless about him.  But now you’re pissing and moaning because you’re too lazy to find what’s right in front of your face.  Or you’re just not looking because then you can’t whine about this anymore once you find the proof.  Either way, I don’t care.  

EDIT:  Since you're either too lazy or don’t know how to use Twitter here is a link, click through ALLLLLLL the pictures and there is DMs discussing Tate specifically before news broke just like I said.  Now you can move on already, I mean who cares geezus

So those tweets have nothing to do with Tate. I did look and think I found what you're talking about.

So the only one that actually mentions Tate is I'm guessing the top left one that honestly could be fake. The tweet does seem to line up with the player and team but it is still possible he just got really lucky. I mean best case for him is it's a boy who cried wolf situation which sucks but he's made his own reputation.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So those tweets have nothing to do with Tate. I did look and think I found what you're talking about.

So the only one that actually mentions Tate is I'm guessing the top left one that honestly could be fake. The tweet does seem to line up with the player and team but it is still possible he just got really lucky. I mean best case for him is it's a boy who cried wolf situation which sucks but he's made his own reputation.

Yeah, that’s the pic from the DMs.  And I doubt it’s a fake pic, I mean he posted the info (without citing Tate’s name) on his Twitter right when that tip came in.  I mean the odds of him posting a random tweet like that and coincidentally an actual WR fitting the description he posted gets suspended for 4 games shortly after is pretty astronomical.

Like I said, I wasn’t defending ICB, I don’t follow him or care much about him.  All I had said earlier was that he’s been right before and mentioned that recent example and Unbillivable started accusing me of seeing the Easter Bunny and making it up because he couldn’t find the pics.  Which in of itself is pretty stupid as why would a TSW poster “make up” something to defend some dump Tweet or its author in the first place?

And at the time of this, that was like the top 2nd or third tweet on his Twitter before all the police shooting updates in Philly pushed it down like 10 spots. 

Edited by Alphadawg7

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah, that’s the pic from the DMs.  And I doubt it’s a fake pic, I mean he posted the info (without citing Tate’s name) on his Twitter right when that tip came in.  I mean the odds of him posting a random tweet like that and coincidentally an actual WR fitting the description he posted gets suspended for 4 games shortly after is pretty astronomical.

Like I said, I wasn’t defending ICB, I don’t follow him or care much about him.  All I had said earlier was that he’s been right before and mentioned that recent example and Unbillivable started accusing me of seeing the Easter Bunny and making it up because he couldn’t find the pics.  Which in of itself is pretty stupid as why would a TSW poster “make up” something to defend some dump Tweet or its author in the first place?

And at the time of this, that was like the top 2nd or third tweet on his Twitter before all the police shooting updates in Philly pushed it down like 10 spots. 

I couldn't help but to get a lil laugh out of that sentence in bold lol.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, XABI64 said:

great

lets keep throwing away money at the defense while our offense struggles to score more than 10 points per game lol. 

Explain more please......so all the new players on offense don't count?

Who would you go get today?

22 hours ago, BobChalmers said:

To protect him from injury while they negotiate trading him for Clowney...?

I'd be a little bummed - I loved the Nsekhe signing and am not convinced we want Ford at ORT instead of ORG.

Doubt we are trading anything for clowney. We cant resign him and hed be a 1 year rental at this point.

2 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Explain more please......so all the new players on offense don't count?

Who would you go get today?

even with our new signings our offense is below average in terms of talent. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

Doubt we are trading anything for clowney. We cant resign him and hed be a 1 year rental at this point.

Thats a good thing. It means his value should be lower AND we don’t have to commit until we know how he plays in the system, what Tre White’s extension might cost, and if Allen’s future extension could break the bank. 

• Like (+1) 1