Incarcerated bob Tweet

SDubills

6 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Keep in mind that people with ACTUAL sources in Buffalo have turned this rumor down including Timmy Graham and John Wawrow

Not to give IB any credit but to keep the bidding down in a silent auction you always deny your interest until the auction closes and you are announced as the winner of the item.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Not to give IB any credit but to keep the bidding down in a silent auction you always deny your interest until the auction closes and you are announced as the winner of the item.

Or my strategy....Announce to everyone that I'm winning the F'ing weekend in Mexico or fruit basket. I'll outbid you so don't even waste your time. Yell it, scream it, write it on the paper, grab the mic from the DJ. Easier to win when others aren't even involved. 

What does that clip in the original tweet mean? I'm not familiar with the movie and couldn't really follow what it would mean in this case.

For whatever it's worth (which might be nothing), Bob replies to a bunch of tweets to basically BS with people but he'll sometimes tweet a response so that it actually shows up on his tweets profile (rather than the tweets & replies page) and in this case, the only one he did that with was a guy saying that it's McCoy getting cut.

He did also retweet one of the Clowney quotes from O'Brien shortly after the Bills tweet though and that's usually another one of his hints. But then when someone replied about it being Clowney to the Bills, he responded and said he hasn't mentioned any names yet and that's his prerogative if he wants to assume it's Clowney or assume that it's even good news.

Edited by DCOrange

9 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Or my strategy....Announce to everyone that I'm winning the F'ing weekend in Mexico or fruit basket. I'll outbid you so don't even waste your time. Yell it, scream it, write it on the paper, grab the mic from the DJ. Easier to win when others aren't even involved. 

10 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Then you just get bid up.

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

So his smoke is that he once got something right? That's not smoke.

He's had plenty that have proven to be right. Still someone you should take with a grain of salt though.

I believe he has actual sources, especially when it comes to NYC based rumors. But I also believe he's less picky about tweeting out rumors than the national media is, so it'll lead to more cases where the rumors either aren't true or didn't end up happening.

I would tend to think he's legitimately hearing something is afoot with the Bills; might just be the Nsekhe thing, might be the recent McCoy stuff, might be Clowney. And it all might amount to nothing. We'll see.

13 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Right, but what if I only want the weekend in Mexico and the fruit basket comes up first.  I can just run up the bid on the fruit basket, let you have it eventually, then take the weekend on Mexico without you in the running because you shot your wad on a fruit basket.

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

So his smoke is that he once got something right? That's not smoke.

I was just sharing the link to his twitter account for another member. my take on bob is you can keep throwing ***** at the wall and it might eventually stick. I take anything bob posts with a grain of salt.

16 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Veteran move. 

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I was just sharing the link to his twitter account for another member. my take on bob is you can keep throwing ***** at the wall and it might eventually stick. I take anything bob posts with a grain of salt.

Yes, I was not trying to insinuate that you support him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, jimmy10 said:

I've been on this board for like 12 years and I feel like I'm no closer to understanding exactly who the F "Incarcerated Bob" actually is. 

It's you! You're just trying to throw us off the trail.

• Like (+1) 1