Incarcerated bob Tweet

SDubills

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

I was going to but thought it better not to argue. There is a real deficiency at tackle in this league. Thinking we can just go out and sign a guy off the street or trade for a backup and think that will be good enough is not true. Nsekhe (and every other quality linemen) was signed right when free agency opened. Who do you think is out there on the street who could replace him?

Who do you think will be starting for the Bills at tackle when they win the super bowl? Ty Nsekhe? 

I don’t know a name but I know for a FACT you didn’t know who Ty Nsekhe was very recently. 

I will say this about ICB...he has utterly destroyed Albright several times now and shown proof on things he was right about.  

He just recently broke the news on Golden Tate before anyone had it even as Albright mocked it and said to disregard it. 

No one sharing rumors is gonna have a high degree of accuracy because even if there was truth in it, doesn’t mean the rumor still comes to fruition.  Like the AB stuff...it was legit rumor even though Bills didn’t ultimately make the trade.  Which is why mainstream guys don’t report them until they are believe are close to final.  They don’t want to risk credibility.

So still need to take with a grain of salt, but it would also be foolish to disregard ICB all together as he has been right before.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

Who do you think will be starting for the Bills at tackle when they win the super bowl? Ty Nsekhe? 

I don’t know a name but I know for a FACT you didn’t know who Ty Nsekhe was very recently. 

Offensive linemen are difficult to follow unless you follow the team they are on. You're right, I don't make it a point to know every offensive linemen and their backups for all 32 NFL teams. But when the Bills sign a guy I look into them. And I believe the guys who DO know about linemen around the league when they say he is a good player.

My knowledge of offensive linemen has nothing to do with anything. You're claiming that because many Bills fans didn't know about him that it proves he is a bad player?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

That article says the people who started this rumor were " trolls impersonating real reporters" or "smaller upstart Twitter accounts".

Which one is Incarcerated Bob?

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don’t think it’s against the rules to have 2 starting defensive ends.

Neither one can play R DE (except on passing downs), unless it's to replace Lo Alexander at LB in the base defense.

14 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Clowney is also always hurt, may suit up but not always effective. You want to give that guy 100 million? Shaq and Murphy can match the same production clowney gives you at a tiny fraction of the price. He’s not a game changer like Mack or Lawrence or someone 

He has missed 1 game in the last two years.   In that same time period Murphy has missed 19, and Lawson has missed 7.     So yes, I'd take him in that situation.

You have to remember Clowney is playing in a defense where he is playing both on and off the ball linebacker at times.   No he isn't a game wrecker like Mack, but who is besides Mack?   The going rate for pass rushers is 20 million a year, you're going to end up someone that.   If I have to pay someone 10% of my overall salary cap who plays the 2 or 3 most important position in football, I do it.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

That article says the people who started this rumor were " trolls impersonating real reporters" or "smaller upstart Twitter accounts".

not surprising.

twitter account link below

@incarceratedbob

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

5 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Neither one can play R DE (except on passing downs), unless it's to replace Lo Alexander at LB in the base defense.

Clowney can play on either end on either down.  Hughes can play there on passing downs.  He's done that before.

BTW...I wasn't trying to be a dick...just a smart ass.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

He has missed 1 game in the last two years.   In that same time period Murphy has missed 19, and Lawson has missed 7.     So yes, I'd take him in that situation.

You have to remember Clowney is playing in a defense where he is playing both on and off the ball linebacker at times.   No he isn't a game wrecker like Mack, but who is besides Mack?   The going rate for pass rushers is 20 million a year, you're going to end up someone that.   If I have to pay someone 10% of my overall salary cap who plays the 2 or 3 most important position in football, I do it.

Hey I get it, I’m not calling the guy a bad player. I just think it’s a bad move to add him to this defense and fork over all that money. They have built a solid foundation and that’s where the big bucks are gonna go the next few years.

It’s only my opinion that clowney on this defense is not going to be a bigger impact than what’s currently here and would not equal out to more wins. 

2 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

We're talking about replacing two starters (Alexander and Nsekhe), losing a high/mid draft pick, and probably paying 100million for Clowney.

I'm a fan, and think he's the 2nd best player on the Texans, but I'm not sure it's a good idea.

I wouldn’t even worry about it right now.

9 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

not surprising.

twitter account link below

@incarceratedbob

If you put out "Pro Bowl WR" and "Drug test" in a tweet every off-season, you'll get a bite half the time.

It's the same trick psychics use, putting out vague, highly probable, assumptionse, then allow the suckers to fill in the blanks.

... did anyone even guess it was Golden Tate? because when I think "pro-bowl WR," he doesn't even register without a google search.

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Isn't this guy full of crap? Like all the time?

Yes.

The fact that people STILL, after all these years, believe in the many-times-discredited IncarceratedBob is amazing to me. Someone even once did an entire ARTICLE exposing the dude. People still buy into his "throw darts at a wall, don't include any hard details, claim victory if you're right, delete Tweet if you're wrong" strategy. HALF his followers are bots who attack you if you question him. After that, he outright blocks you.

Say it with me now: IncerceratedBob IS A FAKE!!!