Incarcerated bob Tweet

SDubills

30 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I’ll bet you without looking it up that few Bills fans  know what college Robb Riddick came from.

I know, maybe the only pro football player that came from that school, without giving it away, MU

30 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Take it FWIW, but ICB was asked when more Bills info will come out and he said after all the preseason games this week.  Probably just a stall tactic, but that’s the latest.  

BUT he also keep in mind he never said anything about Clowney or a trade, just that “Bills noise” was happening.  I mean it could be a surprise cut, different trade or most likely nothing.  

I hear that a certain player on the Bills will be playing on a different NFL team before the season begins. Follow the breadcrumbs.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Take it FWIW, but ICB was asked when more Bills info will come out and he said after all the preseason games this week.  Probably just a stall tactic, but that’s the latest.  

BUT he also keep in mind he never said anything about Clowney or a trade, just that “Bills noise” was happening.  I mean it could be a surprise cut, different trade or most likely nothing.  

Trust me. It’s nothing.

But if someone gets cut, he’ll say he was right.

Guy sucks.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I wonder if there there some kind of Jets tie in because he specifically noted their fans would be pissed or something 

• Like (+1) 1

• SDS changed the title to Incarcerated bob Tweet
6 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Beane likes to sign a lot of low/mid tier Free Agents that cancel out compensatory picks. 

Building a team requires signing and drafting guys. Once you are established you can start worrying about crap like comp picks.

7 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Has Bob apologised yet?

For what? He hasn't even said anything yet. People just ran with it. He said after all the preseason games this week he will have something more concrete. Then you can all burn him at the stake for that. As of right now. Nope no reason to.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, dje85 said:

For what? He hasn't even said anything yet. People just ran with it. He said after all the preseason games this week he will have something more concrete. Then you can all burn him at the stake for that. As of right now. Nope no reason to.

... Bob, is that you?

18 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Beane likes to sign a lot of low/mid tier Free Agents that cancel out compensatory picks. 

They didn’t lose anyone in free agency this year, there were no picks to cancel out 

56 minutes ago, CBD said:

They didn’t lose anyone in free agency this year, there were no picks to cancel out 

Miller, Groy, and Mills on the OL were free agents.

Last year, the fans were begging the team to release 3 more guys to get comp picks.

Beane is the type of GM that signs several players to fill a single spot. I doubt we will ever see a 3rd compensatory pick while he's in charge.

19 hours ago, Chemical said:

Not sure he likes to do that. Kinda had to this year. 

He's had two off-seasons, we don't really have enough info for either one of us to be right...

...but both years he's signed a LOT of free agents, the net gain/loss count wasn't even close to be considered in the compensatory pick formula at all.