Incarcerated bob Tweet

SDubills

3 minutes ago, XABI64 said:

even with our new signings our offense is below average in terms of talent. 

I agree, but there are no star players available at a discount on offense that I know of. Most of the money we spent this year and last could be off the books soon anyway. 

We can add talent on offense in the draft and next year free agency. Need to be opportunistic. 

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I would laugh but maybe you've been in a coma the last 9 months.

Wait, you don’t agree with that? You think the offense will jump 15 spots or more in one offseason? We don’t even have a starting offensive line settled yet. 

I just had a crazy thought … Clowney really doesn't make sense to me. Another name I've heard deep in the rumor mill was A.J. Green, which also doesn't make sense to me. What if the Bills "big splash" is Trent Williams?

He has dug his heels in and is refusing to play another down for the Skins … maybe Snyder wants to dump him for anything he can get. Even though I like Dawkins, I think Williams would be an upgrade.

I have NO inside information …. I am NOT making a prediction … just a thought, what do ya'll think??? 

1 minute ago, macaroni said:

I just had a crazy thought … Clowney really doesn't make sense to me. Another name I've heard deep in the rumor mill was A.J. Green, which also doesn't make sense to me. What if the Bills "big splash" is Trent Williams?

He has dug his heels in and is refusing to play another down for the Skins … maybe Snyder wants to dump him for anything he can get. Even though I like Dawkins, I think Williams would be an upgrade.

I have NO inside information …. I am NOT making a prediction … just a thought, what do ya'll think??? 

Not a bad thought but Washington has decided to spitefully refuse to trade him.  Either he plays for them or he plays for no one.

Moreover, I do think the Bills expect a bounceback year from Dawkins at LT & then they have two fairly solid options at RT in Nsekhe & Ford, with Ford moving inside to RG (as he's mostly done the last week plus) if that proves to be the best combination.

3 minutes ago, macaroni said:

Great minds think alike! 

6 minutes ago, AdamK said:

Just thinking out loud, but it makes more sense to me that the Bills would be trading Ty Nsekhe back to the Redskins for Trent Williams instead of Clowney.

I don't think Wash would do that trade … but I'd LOVE the irony of it.

6 minutes ago, Midwest1981 said:

Not a bad thought but Washington has decided to spitefully refuse to trade him.  Either he plays for them or he plays for no one.

Wash may have been trying to call his bluff, since he isn't budging from his stance they MAY be starting to panic.

29 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Wait, you don’t agree with that? You think the offense will jump 15 spots or more in one offseason? We don’t even have a starting offensive line settled yet. 

You don't think the signings on OL and WR will improve this offense??  C'mon! We had practice squad level talent as starters last year. I don't care where we rank anywhere but in the standings.

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You don't think the signings on OL and WR will improve this offense??  C'mon! We had practice squad level talent as starters last year. I don't care where we rank anywhere but in the standings.

He didn’t say any of that. He literally said our talent is below average. Which implies bottom 16 in NFL. Which is very reasonably true.   And you asked if he had been in a coma   

Edited by Zac

38 minutes ago, Chemical said:

I agree, but there are no star players available at a discount on offense that I know of. Most of the money we spent this year and last could be off the books soon anyway. 

We can add talent on offense in the draft and next year free agency. Need to be opportunistic. 

Stars? What does this even mean?

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Some think it's all about the shiny stars.

6 minutes ago, Zac said:

He didn’t say any of that. He literally said our talent is below average. Which implies bottom 16 in NFL. Which is very reasonably true.   And you asked if he had been in a coma   

Below average?

His evaluation is off.

5 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Stars? What does this even mean?

Some think it's all about the shiny stars.

Below average?

His evaluation is off.

Name 16 teams that have worse offensive talent. 

23 hours ago, SDubills said:

I've followed IncarcertedBob for a while now and his tweets are usually on point. Very peculiar with this one. Bill's are up to something. Not sure what he's getting at and why Jets fans will be upset.

...Pegula bought The Meadowlands and doubled their rent................

16 minutes ago, Zac said:

So in his world John Brown and Cole Beasley are below average?

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

So in his world John Brown and Cole Beasley are below average?

I guess the question is: can you name 16 WR duos that are better?  I think it can be reasonably argued by a neutral observer that all of the following are better:

Edelman & D. Thomas, Anderson & Enunwa, OBJ & Landry, Green & Boyd, Hilton & Funchess, Hopkins & Fuller, Hill & Watkins, A. Brown & T. Williams, K. Allen & M. Williams, Cooks & Woods, Fitzgerald & Kirk, Julio & Ridley, Thomas & Ginn, Evans & Godwin, Diggs & Thielen, Golladay & Jones, Cooper & Cobb, Jeffery & Jackson (or Agholor for that matter).

That's 18 pairs of WRs right there...and I left off a few borderline duos like Samuel & Moore, JuJu & Moncrief, Sanders & Sutton, etc.

• Like (+1) 1