Incarcerated bob Tweet

SDubills

9 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Right, but what if I only want the weekend in Mexico and the fruit basket comes up first.  I can just run up the bid on the fruit basket, let you have it eventually, then take the weekend on Mexico without you in the running because you shot your wad on a fruit basket.

Pretty sure silent auctions don't work that way. They are all written on a paper, not storage wars style. 

9 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I've been on this board for like 12 years and I feel like I'm no closer to understanding exactly who the F "Incarcerated Bob" actually is. 

He's just a troll who knows how to push people's buttons. That's a thing these days.

16 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

because you shot your wad on a fruit basket.

That is definitely a guaranteed way to get people to stop bidding on that fruit basket.

I think that might be  little more difficult to "pull off"" regarding Clowney though

Edited by ddaryl
  • Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Not to give IB any credit but to keep the bidding down in a silent auction you always deny your interest until the auction closes and you are announced as the winner of the item.

You do that publicly but teams using don’t work bluff reporters that they have good relationships with

3 hours ago, SDubills said:

I've followed IncarcertedBob for a while now and his tweets are usually on point. Very peculiar with this one. Bill's are up to something. Not sure what he's getting at and why Jets fans will be upset.

This troll is famous for using fake accounts to spread his worthless drivel. SDUbills saying "his tweets are usually on point" just confirms him as a troll account. IB is a blowhard and a liar and participates in coordinated attacks on people who call him on his BS. 

12 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

You do that publicly but teams using don’t work bluff reporters that they have good relationships with

If we knew the truth in regards to teams and trades most reporters would realize that they are not getting the gospel truth until the matter is resolved.  Nothing personal and nobody is being worked as a reporter can always decline to comment on a possible trade.  Further, there is a difference between saying that the Bills have announced that no trade is in the works and saying that the Bills have made no comment regarding a trade.  Sounds like these reporters are speaking from reading the normal "tea leaves" while such "tea leaves" may not have commented or lawyer parsed "the Bills at this time are not pursuing a trade" which does not invalidate the notion that the Bills could be pursuing a trade at another time even if that time is only ten minutes into the future.  

Edited by RochesterRob

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

If you put out "Pro Bowl WR" and "Drug test" in a tweet every off-season, you'll get a bite half the time.

It's the same trick psychics use, putting out vague, highly probable, assumptionse, then allow the suckers to fill in the blanks.

... did anyone even guess it was Golden Tate? because when I think "pro-bowl WR," he doesn't even register without a google search.

He showed the DM proof as well ahead of the news breaking stating specifically Golden Tate.  Not sure why people are struggling to accept he’s been right before and more than a few times while also providing proof.  

Not saying he is right all the time, but he was absolutely the first in on Tate.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He showed the DM proof as well ahead of the news breaking stating specifically Golden Tate.  Not sure why people are struggling to accept he’s been right before and more than a few times while also providing proof.  

Not saying he is right all the time, but he was absolutely the first in on Tate.

Because he's wrong a lot, and people use his 1 out of 100 correct guesses as proof.

And I can't find the "DM proof" naming Golden Tate specifically, only that there were previous Giants' fan rumors about him around the time ICB floated his speculation. Not surprisingly, every single team who had a pro-bowl WR guessed it might be their player getting suspended after the tweet. Imagine that.

Fans were still guessing between AJ Green, Larry Fitzgerald, Odell Beckham, and Tate up until the news broke. Antonio Brown was actually the most cited WR they believed ICB's was referencing.

I've never seen so many people try to defend a guy this horrible at providing credible news.

It's like a cult.

Edited by unbillievable

25 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Because he's wrong a lot, and people use his 1 out of 100 correct guesses as proof.

And I can't find the "DM proof" naming Golden Tate specifically, only that there were previous Giants' fan rumors about him around the time ICB floated his speculation. Not surprisingly, every single team who had a pro-bowl WR guessed it might be their player getting suspended after the tweet. Imagine that.

Fans were still guessing between AJ Green, Larry Fitzgerald, Odell Beckham, and Tate up until the news broke. Antonio Brown was actually the most cited WR they believed ICB's was referencing.

I've never seen so many people try to defend a guy this horrible at providing credible news.

It's like a cult.

You didn’t look very hard then 

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

You didn’t look very hard then 

You made the claim. You find it.

I'm relying on the fact the ICB is still citing his un-named player tweet as proof.

This entire thread is based on a guy stating that the most Active NFL team in the offseason, with a history of making numerous trades, cuts, and signings at any time, might do something.

53 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

You made the claim. You find it.

I'm relying on the fact the ICB is still citing his un-named player tweet as proof.

This entire thread is based on a guy stating that the most Active NFL team in the offseason, with a history of making numerous trades, cuts, and signings at any time, might do something.

Yeah, I think he's a fraud. Pretty sure he has zero sources. He just follows a bunch of forums and Twitter feeds I guess and if he sees some rumors pop up he jumps on them. He could have been looking here at the "Clowney is Trending for some reason" thread that's been going on for days and thought it was good enough for him.

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He hits on news just enough to keep people paying attention.  

Hard to say say how much he says is BS or real rumors that just don’t get to the finish line.  Lots of things are discussed, doesn’t mean teams will execute in the end, like the AB trade.  

But with Ty being healthy and sitting out today despite being in Pads, it sure seems like there is real buzz going around.  Again, doesn’t mean a trade happens, but I would guess that there is some legit smoke going around the Bills.

Rather trade Ty than cut a good player and get nothing.

9 hours ago, SDubills said:

I've followed IncarcertedBob for a while now and his tweets are usually on point. Very peculiar with this one. Bill's are up to something. Not sure what he's getting at and why Jets fans will be upset.

Hes among the least accurate around.