Incarcerated bob Tweet

SDubills

Just now, ddaryl said:

I would think a trade would have him down in the dumps. He seemed really happy to be here so to be "traded" I am sure he is very unhappy and body language would reflect that

If you happy why would you want to be shipped off, especially if you really Billieve in this team

Maybe. And maybe Josh knew and that is what he was asking about; his mood.

This would be incredibly risky and boarder line nuts since JC cannot be extended until after this season. Meaning zero guarantee he signs here (or anywhere he's possibly traded to) long term. Only way I'd consider this if it doesn't include draft picks and Texans are basically just trying to dump him - which would also be crazy on their part.

Still very far fetched.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s around the team for some reason. He was on One Bills Live in studio a few days ago 

Do you mean around Houston or Buffalo? I heard him on One Bills Live. Seems like he wants to get back involved with the Bills. He talked about the team like he identified himself as a Bill. Kept saying "we" when referring to the team. I think it would be cool if he got more involved. Great success story for a 7th round pick.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Maybe. And maybe Josh knew and that is what he was asking about; his mood.

yep speculation. .This is kind of fun....... but the thought of Hughes Oliver and Clowney pass rush does have to make you a little stiff

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

yep speculation. .This is kind of fun....... but the thought of Hughes Oliver and Clowney pass rush does have to make you a little stiff

Makes me wonder why we need to invest more in the defense when it is already solid. I won't complain because I trust Beane and McDermott, but I hope by making a trade like this it means that they are confident in the offense this year.

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

Do you mean around Houston or Buffalo? I heard him on One Bills Live. Seems like he wants to get back involved with the Bills. He talked about the team like he identified himself as a Bill. Kept saying "we" when referring to the team. I think it would be cool if he got more involved. Great success story for a 7th round pick.

Buffalo

While I don’t think trading for him and paying him 22+ mill a year is a Beane type move.  Trading nsekhe would be a mistake iMo.  Allen needs to be protected.  Injuries will happen. Especially already losing Waddle.  

While I don’t necessarily think it would be a good move, but I’d be really excited to see our pass rush with those guys. Could give us the best D in the league and elite.  Bring 5 guys Hughes, Oliver, Clowney, Murphy and Lorax.  That’s a nice group of pass rushers.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

I would think a trade would have him down in the dumps. He seemed really happy to be here so to be "traded" I am sure he is very unhappy and body language would reflect that

If you're happy why would you want to be shipped off, especially if you really Billieve in this team

again just speculation but the body language IMO screams possible trade

Agreed the sad body language to me would be more trade, if injured why not go in for treatment

Hypothetical the guy chose to play in buffalo after being able to choose where he wanted to play and after four months gets gets traded to a team he had no say in, that would kinda suck in his situation

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, teef said:

would ty actually know he was getting traded at this point?  the higher profile guys i'm sure have some say possibly, but would you even tell ty until it was a done deal?

Getting held out of practice, if not for injury, would tell him something.

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Agreed the sad body language to me would be more trade, if injured why not go in for treatment

Hypothetical the guy chose to play in buffalo after being able to choose where he wanted to play and after four months gets gets traded to a team he had no say in, that would kinda suck in his situation

What a kick in the nads if that happens to him.  I'd be so pissed at Beane.

Just now, Cheektowaga Chad said:

He's either held out of practice in full equipment because a trade is possible in the very near future or he was held out of practice for a disciplinary matter.  Body language doesn't really tell you either way on that.  Either way, Ty has to know why he was held out.  Either he knows he effed up or the team had to give him at least a nugget that something was up even if they didn't give him all the details.

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Getting held out of practice, if not for injury, would tell him something.

true.  i can't imagine it's a great feeling to be told just hang in the background for now and not knowing why.

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

What if Hughes or Murphy went down?

Likely too some teams will release a tackle that others didn't count on becoming available.

Shaq Lawson and whoever wins that last spot between Mike Love, Eddie Yarborough, and Daryl Johnson.