Incarcerated bob Tweet

SDubills

1 minute ago, unbillievable said:

This is the guy that throws out a lot of speculation then brags that one of them hit, while deleting his wrong predictions.

He's as reliable as any random poster on this Forum.

The Golden Tate thing was more than just speculation. No way he just predicted a NYG WR would get suspended for 4 games and it randomly came true 

There was a tweet earlier today that Josh walked by Ty and said, "You okay?" and that the reporter didnt hear the answer but Ty's body language was not upbeat. That sounds like an injury kind of thing rather than a held out of practice for possible trade thing, unless Josh totally didnt know, and Ty was told not to say to anyone what the reason was. I think the speculation that it was because of an imminent trade is unlikely.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

There was a tweet earlier today that Josh walked by Ty and said, "You okay?" and that the reporter didnt hear the answer but Ty's body language was not upbeat. That sounds like an injury kind of thing rather than a held out of practice for possible trade thing, unless Josh totally didnt know, and Ty was told not to say to anyone what the reason was. I think the speculation that it was because of an imminent trade is unlikely.

I would think a trade would have him down in the dumps. He seemed really happy to be here so to be "traded" I am sure he is very unhappy and body language would reflect that

If you're happy why would you want to be shipped off, especially if you really Billieve in this team

again just speculation but the body language IMO screams possible trade

Edited by ddaryl