Incarcerated bob Tweet

SDubills

I've followed IncarcertedBob for a while now and his tweets are usually on point. Very peculiar with this one. Bill's are up to something. Not sure what he's getting at and why Jets fans will be upset.

Edited by SDubills
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Isn't this guy full of crap? Like all the time?

From what I've seen, hes been mostly accurate. Take with a grain of salt I guess.

1 minute ago, jeremy2020 said:

Actually thought reporting his "news" was banned.

Possibly. If so, remove thread

Just now, SDubills said:

To top this off Ty Nsekhe was pulled out of carolina practice early for no apparent reason

To protect him from injury while they negotiate trading him for Clowney...?

I'd be a little bummed - I loved the Nsekhe signing and am not convinced we want Ford at ORT instead of ORG.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Isn't this guy full of crap? Like all the time?

He hits on news just enough to keep people paying attention.  

Hard to say say how much he says is BS or real rumors that just don’t get to the finish line.  Lots of things are discussed, doesn’t mean teams will execute in the end, like the AB trade.  

But with Ty being healthy and sitting out today despite being in Pads, it sure seems like there is real buzz going around.  Again, doesn’t mean a trade happens, but I would guess that there is some legit smoke going around the Bills.

Just now, BobChalmers said:

To protect him from injury while they negotiate trading him for Clowney...?

I'd be a little bummed - I loved the Nsekhe signing and am not convinced we want Ford at ORT instead of ORG.

I'm more worried about the depth at OT we lose NSekhe and who goes in if Dawkins or Ford go down?

• Like (+1) 2

rI think its pure speculation being fed by the fact that Nsekhe was not participating and nothing has been said about the non participation.

But its a damn good speculation given the availability of Clowney and their desperate need for a T

but still just speculation and maybe you should give your F5 key a little break

Edited by ddaryl

2 minutes ago, SDubills said:

From what I've seen, hes been mostly accurate. Take with a grain of salt I guess.

Possibly. If so, remove thread

I think he often posts content that has already broken to look legitimate, and then makes random posts like these to make people think he has some insider information, but he's never specific enough to prove he is wrong.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, ddaryl said:

I think its pure speculation being fed by the fact that Nsekhe was not participating and nothing has been said about the non participation.

But its a damn good speculation given the availability of Clowney and their desperate need for a T

but still pseculation

The Bills were definitely in the mix earlier in the offseason when Clowney was discussed.  Seriously though, dude does not strike me as a "process" guy.

Just now, BobChalmers said:

The Bills were definitely in the mix earlier in the offseason when Clowney was discussed.  Seriously though, dude does not strike me as a "process" guy.

I'm not sure if a guy who can wreak havoc the way he does needs to be a process guy.  I'm sure they have done their homework if they bring him in