CBS week 1

Negan

13 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm STUNNED we didn't get the resident national Buffalo broadcaster, Spero Dedes. He seems to do most of our games. 

I do love Kevin Harlan.

Kevin Harlan is AWESOME! Especially on Westwood One's Monday Night Football radio broadcasts...he literally paints a picture of what is happening on the field via words and you can almost see it happening in your mind.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Can't stand Rich Gannon. Hopefully Josh plays lights out so RG doesn't trash him all day. Although Gannon will have plenty of other ***** to spew about the Bills as usual.

I can't stand Gannon either. The guy is a d*ck. Listening to him for Bills games is the same way I feel about listening to Flutie call ND games. Basically like nails on a chalk board. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, H2o said:

I can't stand Gannon either. The guy is a d*ck. Listening to him for Bills games is the same way I feel about listening to Flutie call ND games. Basically like nails on a chalk board. 

he’s probably still bitter about SB XXXVII.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm legitimately curious to know what you don't like about her. Is it JUST that she's a woman, or is there something else?

Its simply the voice, like nails on a chalk board IMHO.

Has nothing to do with her being a woman, there are male voices I can't stand as well.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm STUNNED we didn't get the resident national Buffalo broadcaster, Spero Dedes. He seems to do most of our games. 

I do love Kevin Harlan.

Just a matter of time before we get Nance and Romo every week instead.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Its simply the voice, like nails on a chalk board IMHO.

Has nothing to do with her being a woman, there are male voices I can't stand as well.

This!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1