Bills TC Day 15 (8/14) Joint Practice #2 with Panthers

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I mean, they were all taken in the first round...Can first rounders be "steals"? 

I think they will be the core of this team, but if we turn into a perennial competitor, the steals will be The safety duo we signed for next to nothing, Levi, Milano, Dawkins, Singletary, Foster, and other lower expectation guys who will likely ball out to make us a success. 

Not to bust your chops needlessly, just splitting hairs. ;)

Especially since we traded up for Edmunds

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He's getting traded for Clowney!

Actually I thought of that already yesterday.  Ty, plus Lawson, plus a 3rd rounder for Clowney.  Was reading an article yesterday how Texans want O-line help, but all the teams that could send him line help don't have the cap space whereas we do.  Went one to say Texans may have to settle for a day 2 pick

32 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Luke Kuechly is one of my favorite players in the NFL. Excellent linebacker. I hope Edmunds can be our version of him.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

He IS dressed though.  He's just getting reps.  That, in theory, means he's healthy.  Another option is he missed curfew last night or something low level stupid and this is his discipline.

With all the distractions in Spartanburg, can see that easily happening!

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I really think Allen will hit 60% this year

Considering good likelihood that his passes also may be a bit longer than others 60% for him is probably compatible to someone with dink and dunks 65%

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Was just sent this video from today’???

Doesn't ESPN pay their reporters to follow their team?   or are their budget cuts that bad ??? 

Maybe he was on the other side watching the Bills D?

Edited by CNY315

20 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Was just sent this video from today’???

Doesn't ESPN pay their reporters to follow their team?   or are their budget cuts that bad ??? 

I mean the former Carolina reporter has to be there for the Carolina practices right I mean this has to be right in his wheelhouse.