Bills TC Day 15 (8/14) Joint Practice #2 with Panthers

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

That's pretty good reporting.   Look at this graphic he had:

Board Game InfoLKSDLSD.png

whoops.  beat me.  Really interesting, isn't it?

I liked that graphic too. Ont he Brady Stats though, that second game was a disaster for our run game so he didnt need to throw on us really. But his passing stats were bad in that game.

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think it's going to have a lot to do with how defenses play him. Starting out they're definitely going to be warry of the long ball but eventually if he keeps beating them in the short game it should open things up for some more downfield magic.

I was standing right beside these guys at practice today.  They knew everyone's number by heart.  Now I know why.

• Like (+1) 2

I can’t stand Cam Newton.... let me tell you what I saw today.

During warmups, whole team is lined up spread out every 5 yards on the 5 yard lines (10,15, 20 etc). Not Cam, he’s dancing between the lines, doing his own thing, twirling around, making noise while everyone, everyone is in sync doing what they’re supposed to be doing. Also everyone has their pads on, not Cam.

Then comes individual position warmups.... still no pads on. We are like almost 20 mins into practice where the whole panther team is moving as one, except Cam. He’s a clown, with that hairstyle, lined up wherever and twirling around and with his loud mouth, he’s a cancer.

Finally he decided to put on his pads like 30 mins into practice. 

Let me tell you, during 11 on 11 the Buffalo Defense was getting to him, putting pressure on him but of course it’s practice and they aren’t allowed to touch him. That’s gonna change Friday.

Also he has 2 big pass plays, on 2 plays we rushed our DBs and asked Hughes to cover and Murphy to drop into coverage. Once again Bills tapped him, had pressure but since Cam was allowed to sit and throw he had extra time and completed the passes.

What you read and actually see are totally different. I hope our defense is screaming to be let loose on Cam to shut his big mouth and drive him into the dirt. I bet Cam only plays 1 or 2 series. Can’t stand the *****.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

I know you are kidding but McCoy and Edmunds for Keuchly and McCaffrey.  Yes or no?  I think the Panthers say no.

Panthers say no but I'll trade McCoy, Zo, Not Edmunds... my plan is to slide Edmunds over and let Kuechly man the middle with Milano and Edmunds. WOW... Also need McCaffrey and we'll be set for years there as well. Keep Gore for short yardage. 

31 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

During warmups, whole team is lined up spread out every 5 yards on the 5 yard lines (10,15, 20 etc). Not Cam, he’s dancing between the lines, doing his own thing, twirling around, making noise while everyone, everyone is in sync doing what they’re supposed to be doing. Also everyone has their pads on, not Cam.

Then comes individual position warmups.... still no pads on. We are like almost 20 mins into practice where the whole panther team is moving as one, except Cam. He’s a clown, with that hairstyle, lined up wherever and twirling around and with his loud mouth, he’s a cancer.

Let me tell you, during 11 on 11 the Buffalo Defense was getting to him, putting pressure on him but of course it’s practice and they aren’t allowed to touch him. That’s gonna change Friday.

Also he has 2 big pass plays, on 2 plays we rushed our DBs and asked Hughes to cover and Murphy to drop into coverage. Once again Bills tapped him, had pressure but since Cam was allowed to sit and throw he had extra time and completed the passes.

What you read and actually see are totally different. I hope our defense is screaming to be let loose on Cam to shut his big mouth and drive him into the dirt. I bet Cam only plays 1 or 2 series. Can’t stand the *****.

View image on Twitter

1 hour ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

That's how you inspire your teammates to work hard during practice.

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

So the moment Mitch is cleared can we just get rid of Bodine and call it a failed experiment. He is just downright bad...

1 hour ago, vincec said:

Maybe that is why he has already left his best season behind him and doesn't continually improve. It starts with practice focus. Surprised Rivera puts up with that.

1 hour ago, vincec said:

Sorry but this was intended for another thread and keep defaulting here!!!

Edited by Locomark

5 hours ago, jletha said:

https://onepantherplace.com/?p=2497

Some good stuff in here about our defense. Then takes a cheap shots at Bills fans haha. Must have had his jimmys rustled by the Panthers camp being dominated by Bills fans

Why? Just why?

Why would anybody want to be a Bills fan? What’s the appeal? What’s the point? I get the shipwreck survivors who were fans in the early-mid 90’s. Since then? What jumps out as remotely appealing? And, hey, I don’t hate Buffalo. But, damn, talk about a purgatory of irrelevance.

And, hey. Look..it’s weird seeing a bunch of former Panthers again, wearing Bills attire. It’s creepy.

Just the whole scene was bizarre, to be honest.

Seems like someone's salty over the fact that the visiting fans had a better turnout. 

6 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

Why? Just why?

Why would anybody want to be a Bills fan? What’s the appeal? What’s the point? I get the shipwreck survivors who were fans in the early-mid 90’s. Since then? What jumps out as remotely appealing? And, hey, I don’t hate Buffalo. But, damn, talk about a purgatory of irrelevance.

And, hey. Look..it’s weird seeing a bunch of former Panthers again, wearing Bills attire. It’s creepy.

Just the whole scene was bizarre, to be honest.

Seems like someone's salty over the fact that the visiting fans had a better turnout. 

That hurt my soul. I mean i was born a Bills fan, I didn’t choose it. Guess it doesn’t work that way in nascar land. Anyway I’ll forgive him since he also said this which makes up for it

Honorable mention for coverage: Second-year standout linebacker Tremaine Edmunds–one of the few linebackers I’ve seen cover Christian McCaffrey with relative ease. He ran stride for stride with 22 on a wheel route, one of the toughest routes to defend as an LB.