Bills TC Day 15 (8/14) Joint Practice #2 with Panthers

YoloinOhio

27 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Was just sent this video from today’???

Doesn't ESPN pay their reporters to follow their team?   or are their budget cuts that bad ??? 

ESPN is almost as broke as most local newspapers - and to follow on some other threads - this is a lot of why national media figures are often so clueless and just regurgitate others' reporting.  They literally can't afford or aren't paid to do real journalism.

And I LIKE this new guy Marcel Louis-Jacques!!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This guy is a hoot - I wonder if he gets discounts as a social media "influencer"....

Nathan Peterman was among the best men I've ever covered.  (nice guy by most accounts)
I think he'll land on his feet.   (it is his arm that teams are concerned with)

I hope he does because Bills' fans have endured more turnovers than any fans should have to. (fixed - Bills fans are all about sharing their Peterman experience with fans from other teams)

Even if his play many times warranted the heaviest of criticism. (Thad channeling Dickens? "It was the best of times; It was the worst of times")

• Haha (+1) 1

I know there were a lot of concerns about injuries, but I can't help but feel this joint practice was GREAT for the Bills.  It's good for them to go up against other players, against a 3-4 D, in a different setting - heck just for them to see how other teams go about their business, practice, do drills, etc. has a ton of value!

SO excited to see what this team does this year...

:beer:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, CNY315 said:

lol

It's really strange that Thad saw things very different to others, it's almost like he has an agenda. Sometimes he makes people wonder if he watches the same practice or game as others.

The following are some of the tweets from others before Thad claimed Cam was caring up Bills D. I don't mean these other tweets prove Bills D dominated, it's more likely both Pathers O and Bill D had their moments. But Thad's tweet is really a head scratching one.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

My boy Carter seems to be inching ahead of Bojo. I think we’re all going to be pleasantly surprised with him. 

Cleveland has a stud backup punter.  Hope the Bills have a scout watching him......as he might be better than either of our candidates.

33 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Did Thad see that?

For some reason he's only is able to tweet when Allen has a bad day. Go figure. 

He's in the "if you can't say anything bad, don't say anything at all" camp. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1