Bills TC Day 15 (8/14) Joint Practice #2 with Panthers

YoloinOhio

The NFC South might be the best division in football.  

Carolina has just as good a chance as any team in the NFC to go to the Super Bowl.  

When we're playing in the AFC Championship game I guarantee you'll hear coaches and players saying this week's practice was huge for us as a team.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

The NFC South might be the best division in football.  

Carolina has just as good a chance as any team in the NFC to go to the Super Bowl.  

When we're playing in the AFC Championship game I guarantee you'll hear coaches and players saying this week's practice was huge for us as a team.

"Championship!"

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Is this from a fortune cookie?

13 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

The. Worst. 

Have you guys not heard Ed Oliver say that?  It cracked me up.  He said it within the last week, after the first preseason game.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Have you guys not heard Ed Oliver say that?  It cracked me up.  He said it within the last week, after the first preseason game.

I thought it was Ed that I heard say it. I love the young man's attitude. 

Allen, Edmunds, Tre, and Ed (there's more, I'm just thinking about first rounders) could all end up looking like steals in the next few years.

1 minute ago, elroy16 said:

I thought it was Ed that I heard say it. I love the young man's attitude. 

Allen, Edmunds, Tre, and Ed (there's more, I'm just thinking about first rounders) could all end up looking like steals in the next few years.

I mean, they were all taken in the first round...Can first rounders be "steals"? 

I think they will be the core of this team, but if we turn into a perennial competitor, the steals will be The safety duo we signed for next to nothing, Levi, Milano, Dawkins, Singletary, Foster, and other lower expectation guys who will likely ball out to make us a success. 

Not to bust your chops needlessly, just splitting hairs. ;)

• Like (+1) 2