Bills TC Day 15 (8/14) Joint Practice #2 with Panthers

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Did we win yesterdays joint practice. I wasn't sure if we won it or not ?

I read one comment to the effect that the Panthers offense looked more effective than Buffalo's offense at moving the ball.  That would suggest Buffalo was not an obvious winner.  On the other side of it, while Josh Allen wasn't perfectly on target with every pass, he generally had a good day, looking comfortable and in command of the Bills offense.

8 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I read one comment to the effect that the Panthers offense looked more effective than Buffalo's offense at moving the ball.  That would suggest Buffalo was not an obvious winner.  On the other side of it, while Josh Allen wasn't perfectly on target with every pass, he generally had a good day, looking comfortable and in command of the Bills offense.

I was definitely being a bit snarky regarding some of yesterdays practice comments.

From what I can tell and pretty much what I look at is Josh. and all camp he really has been poised and making good decisions. Yesterday he was really throwing effortless passes that were looking sharp and mostly accurate. SO I felt like we was winners yesterday.

• Like (+1) 2