Oh Oh...This is not good for #BillsMafia behaviour

plenzmd1

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Anyone else remember when Zima came out (I was in 10th or 11th grade), and everyone was putting jolly ranchers in them?

Man, Zima was gross....

I remember that. I think were close to the same age, but I seem to recall it being earlier than high school. 

58 minutes ago, teef said:

4 lokos are something else.  years ago we got into the habit of getting together and watching football while we drank 4 lokos.  my on?e friend kept getting too surly, and told his wife in front of a bunch of us that he would punch her in the face with his ****, (which is hilarious).  it was not hilarious for her.  the word divorce was brought up, and the 4 lokos are no more.

She was probably nagging away in the middle of a Bills game... She got off easy...

16 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Anyone else remember when Zima came out (I was in 10th or 11th grade), and everyone was putting jolly ranchers in them?

Man, Zima was gross....

I remember that crap. It was like a syrupy drink. Chicks liked it.

40 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Nothing good ever comes from Four Loko. Weren't they banned for a spell?

How many different incarnations of this drink have there been at this point?  It seems like a new version pops up every year or so.

14 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I remember that. I think were close to the same age, but I seem to recall it being earlier than high school. 

Looks like Zima was “released” nationally in 1993 (I was 97 grad), but was test-marketed two years earlier in 3 cities...Nashville, Sacramento and Syracuse ?

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Looks like Zima was “released” nationally in 1993 (I was 97 grad), but was test-marketed two years earlier in 3 cities...Nashville, Sacramento and Syracuse ?

"If they'll drink this @$#! in Syracuse, they'll drink it anywhere..."

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

She was probably nagging away in the middle of a Bills game... She got off easy...

oh no.  it completely came out of no where.  i think the guys were more shocked than she was.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, teef said:

4 lokos are something else.  years ago we got into the habit of getting together and watching football while we drank 4 lokos.  my one friend kept getting too surly, and told his wife in front of a bunch of us that he would punch her in the face with his ****, (which is hilarious).  it was not hilarious for her.  the word divorce was brought up, and the 4 lokos are no more.

I absolutely love this story.  Dying!!!

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

@Hammered a Lot you may need to add these to your rule list..no Four Lokos in the Hammer Lot! I am only half kidding, i think these are going to be dangerous as all hell, especially for girls .

What's more dangerous.............Four Lokos, or me walking around with a thermos full of Manhattan and giving it to the ladies in your crew?

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

As an early White Claw adopter I am all for this. I was drinking White Claws before it became ironic, when it was just ya know... They are delicious and it doesn’t eat up your calories. Some confident, brave pioneers, like myself, paved the way for bros everywhere. So to all of those Chad’s and Brad’s that were too insecure to indulge on the ground floor, you’re welcome 

ironic  or iconic

just checking in case my sarcasm meter is broken  

I try not to point out typos because I am very bad myself 

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

What's more dangerous.............Four Lokos, or me walking around with a thermos full of Manhattan and giving it to the ladies in your crew?

ummm..ya got a point there!

2 hours ago, shrader said:

How many different incarnations of this drink have there been at this point?  It seems like a new version pops up every year or so.

I think the old ones were touted as an energy drink too..so caffeine and alcohol..great combo..ask all the red bull and vodka drinkers!

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

On a side note, how long before these are illegal? Over/under 10 months?

6 months in NYS!

25 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

anyone want some of these at the home opener tailgate?  I’ll bring em (along with Jagerbombs, of course).

I'm definitely bringing a few so that @plenzmd1's kid and nephews can have them.

• Haha (+1) 2

You can't get more hammered than hammered.

At some point, you are either going to pass out or start puking and then pass out.

The % of the alcohol being consumed along the way doesn't really matter, though it might speed the process up a bit.