Oh Oh...This is not good for #BillsMafia behaviour

plenzmd1

og boy, White cLaws are one thing..but these suckers at 14% with a bunch of knuckleheads swillin em like they are grape soda? @Hammered a Lot you may need to add these to your rule list..no Four Lokos in the Hammer Lot! I am only half kidding, i think these are going to be dangerous as all hell, especially for girls .

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

As an early White Claw adopter I am all for this. I was drinking White Claws before it became ironic, when it was just ya know... They are delicious and it doesn’t eat up your calories. Some confident, brave pioneers, like myself, paved the way for bros everywhere. So to all of those Chad’s and Brad’s that were too insecure to indulge on the ground floor, you’re welcome 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 lokos are something else.  years ago we got into the habit of getting together and watching football while we drank 4 lokos.  my one friend kept getting too surly, and told his wife in front of a bunch of us that he would punch her in the face with his ****, (which is hilarious).  it was not hilarious for her.  the word divorce was brought up, and the 4 lokos are no more.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

Nothin wrong with a little purple drank, but that stuff is deadly. I drank a couple four loco's at a UFC watch party years ago and ended up looking for my car in my friends back yard. Couldn't find the driveway. And on a side note, the blue dye in the drink turned my ***** blue the next day. Haven't had any since. Bad things man......baaadd things!!!

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

As an early White Claw adapter I am all for this. I was drinking White Claws before it became ironic, when it was just ya know... They are delicious and it doesn’t eat up your calories. Some confident, brave pioneers, like myself, paved the way for bros everywhere. So to all of those Chad’s and Brad’s that were too insecure to indulge on the ground floor, you’re welcome 

funny, was talking to a buddy who has gotten into the bourbon business a few weeks ago..he was saying how yhe Jersey Shore bars were all getting like 3/4 of their orders for White Claw as the distributers just could not get enough

BTW, this is his bourbon for you Jersey folks..and he is selling the poop out out of it. Started on a lark, has quit his job to do full time

https://penelopebourbon.com/

Just now, LeviF91 said:

I'll bring you a case @plenzmd1

telling you i am getting Eric to outlaw it the lot..can you imagine my crew on 14% instead of 4.5%? Ay yi yi..no way!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1