Sunday Ticket update

Gisele

14 minutes ago, Plano said:

pm me i have an arrangement for you

My co-worker just moved and got NFL Sunday Ticket for free since he just got DTV.

He's going to let me use his login if I just buy him lunch once a week.

3 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Hey, I got to him first!

@Royale with Cheese, I'm your huckleberry...........

Image result for i'm your huckleberry meme

See my reply to Plano...I might be covered.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese

10 hours ago, Gisele said:

Just got my bill and Sunday Ticket was already added.  I called DTV and in a very lighthearted manner complained that they took away my opportunity to haggle with them this year.  The person I spoke with laughed and gave it to me completely free!  No arguing, threatening or haggling.  Now that I look at it, I got more than free.  She gave me $40 off a month for a year and $18 off a month for six months.  Now might be a good time to call.

Nah...i have IPTV $15/month all events, 7000 channels, 3000 movies and about 5000 series. Think I'm good.

A buddy of mine just uses internet, a firestick, the app below and can get every game. He also gets over 1000 channels. All for $20 a month. I've watched a couple of preseason games already and it's not bad. He says it all depends on your internet speed. I'm testing it out by watching games at his place for a couple more weeks(;>), but so far he's happy with it. If all is still well by week 3, I'm in.

https://mikestvbox.com/apps-1/

Edited by Dopey

49 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

If you or someone you know is in college you can get the streaming ST for $100. I did it last year when I was in school and this year they let me renew for the same price. 

When using the college streaming option can you start the games on a delay or otherwise “record” them and watch them from the beginning at a later time? Thanks. 

Edited by buffalonian

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I’ll do this if it’s possible with their online apartment-eligible service. I can get it. Anyone know if two people can be logged in at once for the streaming option?

the answer to your question is: no, lunger!

You can't be logged in on2 separate devices with the streaming option.

The only way it can works if someone is watching it on their tv/satellite account like normal on tv and then someone else is streaming, that'll work.

22 minutes ago, Plano said:

the answer to your question is: no, lunger!

You can't be logged in on2 separate devices with the streaming option.

The only way it can works if someone is watching it on their tv/satellite account like normal on tv and then someone else is streaming, that'll work.

Thanks for the clarification.

Oh......and......I have two guns.........one for each of ya.

Image result for i have two guns one for each of you meme

• Haha (+1) 1

I made my annual call and got $30/month discount plus $12.50 off Sunday ticket.  Sunday ticket is $44, so I'm now getting it for $1.50/month.

I've made the call every year (customer since 2000) and gotten a discount or free Sunday ticket.

Ask for the customer loyalty department.

• Thank you (+1) 1

My price increased sharply as discounts expired.  I called and was stonewalled with only $10 off and free HBO, etc for 3 months.  I cancelled and they were willing to oblige.  I kept it for a little bit because I wasnt ready to cancel.  Tried a couple more times and continued to be stonewalled.  I was with them 12+ years and no contract. 

I cancelled about 2 months ago and it is great.  I wish I did it sooner.  

• Like (+1) 1

So how exactly does Gamepass work?  What does it cost?  Can you watch the pre-season games thru that?  I believe you can watch all games starting around midnight Sunday.  For people out of the US you can watch live though like say in England?

And if one were to connect to Gamepass via a VPN redirected to London, would that allow you to watch the games live?

5 hours ago, CSBill said:

Okay, I've used the dark web for several years, it generally works and I am able to see most games. But, I've been thinking about going to a more reliable paid route. I have full cable--Direct TV is not an option--what do you all recommend? Criteria: Reliable, affordable, service when needed, and ease of use. Help.

NFL Game Pass

Use a VPN and pick a european country for your vpn server when you sign up/login to avoid getting blacked out on local games.

Edited by bdutton

Called, asked for loyalty. 

Completely struck out. Only offer at this time is Showtime free for  months. Had them remove the auto-renew. Will try again closer to the start of the season. 

Am planning to cancel after the season regardless, may get stuck paying full amount for the ticket this year. 

Edited by CBD

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So how exactly does Gamepass work?  What does it cost?  Can you watch the pre-season games thru that?  I believe you can watch all games starting around midnight Sunday.  For people out of the US you can watch live though like say in England?

And if one were to connect to Gamepass via a VPN redirected to London, would that allow you to watch the games live?

my understanding is if you are out of country you can watch it live and from the beginning of the game if part way into the game.

So I have this VPN program that allows you to select what apps it's running on. I launched it for Chrome and picked London. I went into Firefox opened Gamepass, went to the pricing page  and got a message stating "It seems you are trying to access fro ma territory not covered by  NFL Gamepass International"

Then did the same in Chrome which I am running the VPN and took me right to the pricing page.  Can buy their Pro package which gives access to all games live for 144 pounds (around $175 US)  I do wonder if paying with a US based credit card would trip it up?  There's also a 7 day free trial so may try it week 1

This inspired me to try again...

...I did the live chat function to complain about my CBS blackout. After about 5 minutes of apologies and offering nothing, I mentioned loyalty. She said she would look into what she could do for me. She insisted that there was nothing she could do about Sunday Ticket, but could offer a reduced monthly payment by 15 each month (I already got my price knocked down earlier this year). I asked if she could take the potential $180 in savings that I'd be afforded from this decrease in the bill directly to Sunday Ticket, but they were very inflexible on this. 

At the end of the day, I walked away with another 15 dollar discount per month, an antenna that streams the local CBS for games paid 100% by DTV and no ticket. I'll take it

4 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

At the end of the day, I walked away with another 15 dollar discount per month, an antenna that streams the local CBS for games paid 100% by DTV and no ticket. I'll take it

My $60/month promo ends next week.  I'm fully expecting them to NOT renew it and therefore I'm prepared to walk.  A $15 promo with no ST, sees my bill rise $45/month.  Completely unacceptable.  

• Like (+1) 1