Sign in to follow this  
DaBillsFanSince1973

Salguero - Neither Rosen or Fitzpatrick will be the Dolphins long term quarterback

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

QB is just so hard to determine from college to NFL

I went with my son on a recruiting visit to Oregon after Mariotta was drafted...the nicest kid....everyone looked up to him...was sure that he was gonna do well

I went to UCLA on business....talked to many students who know Rosen after he was drafted....most called him a entitled arrogant prick and didnt like him....just not many fans of him in the circle of studnets I talked to.....and he is also struggling.

Mariotta, while not great, has done OK. It's disappointing given his draft status, but he has at least done OK. He's been hurt a bit too. 

Rosen is just so easy to dislike. Whiny, entitled, spoiled little brat whose demise is fun to watch. Schopp loves the guy though, of course, because he's political and stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/13/2019 at 6:33 PM, That's No Moon said:

Don't underestimate the power of Fitzmagic to get insanely hot at any time.

It flames out quickly also.  However, love the guy he is funny as hell.

3 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

Fitz called Doug Whaley a "spineless p#@%&" at Fred Jackson's roast. I will always love him for that.

He actually said that in Fred Jackson costume so you can't pin it on Fitz!

Fitz said what everybody else wish they could and couldn't!

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

why was throwing four consecutive 400 yd games meaningful? that was my point, the man has never led any team to a winning (edit:one winning season) season or a playoff game/win so any of his stats through his career are really only important to himself. it's pretty obvious he was/is nothing more then a glorified back up, who didn't know that?

Ask yourself before you post this yet again...

44 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

It flames out quickly also.  However, love the guy he is funny as hell.

That's very true but he's a guy who can jump up in one half of one game and beat anyone.  Cant allow him to find any kind of rhythm 

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Ask yourself before you post this yet again...

basically, I was being sarcastic to the other poster about bragging about those yards, little sarcasm and you ran with it.

the who didn't know that remark was just being sarcastic after your explanation of why his lack of playoff wins wouldn't of been meaningful by saying teams that signed him were never playoff bound teams and I agree. even if he was on a playoff team and he had to step in to a situation where the starter went down and the game(s) were dependent on fitz, he would choke and throw the int. the only game I can say that will always live with me from the fitz era, was beating the patsies. other then that, he really didn't do much to make me go out and buy his jersey, just another one of those back up stop gaps.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Rosen won't become a franchise guy because of body language? So talent, supporting cast and the ability to coach him up have nothing to do with it?

4 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Rosen won't become a franchise guy because of body language? So talent, supporting cast and the ability to coach him up have nothing to do with it?

No, it's because he sucks.

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'd say the bills picked the right Josh. preseason or not, JA was the right pick.

I just can't wait for the bills defense to face miami.