hoping we go 4 and 0 in the preseason

Howard

10 hours ago, Howard said:

^^^ quote him

so having a real good 90 players that beats the pulp out of another 90 man team means nothing? I think it means much more and i’m thinking it shows we can beat most any team. 

No, it doesn't...most of the 90 players won't be in the league by September

12 hours ago, Howard said:

Hey evryone. Been some time. Me and Mrs ready to head back to AZ in October. 

I think it would be great to go undefeated in the pre season. We would show all the smart analysts that our team is for real. 

Go Bills

H

I get it, but would rather be 4-0 in the regular season.

12 hours ago, Howard said:

^^^ quote him

so having a real good 90 players that beats the pulp out of another 90 man team means nothing? I think it means much more and i’m thinking it shows we can beat most any team. 

I’m pretty sure the browns went 4-0 when they went 0-16 or 1-15.

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

the last team I recall that went 4-0 in the preseason 

went 0-16 

preseason victories do not matter in the greater picture  (well except for Belicheat) 

see ^  

I’m legit scared we are going to look amazing in preseason and then ***** the bed in the regular season like the Browns did that one year.

11 hours ago, Warcodered said:

You know there is a quote button under every post right.

10 hours ago, Howard said:

^^ quote Warcolored

i already figured out how to quote people with the upside down v sign. It seems to work for me. 

Image result for you can lead a horse to water gif

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Howard said:

^^^ quote him

not when basically the entire group that's on the field for preseason game four is cut the next day.

Preseason record means nothing anymore. Heck, the final game will feature a bunch of guys who will be working at a gas station by Monday morning. But...more important is how the first string performs on their opening drives. They need to put the ball in the end zone to raise their confidence level going into the opener.

14 hours ago, Augie said:

Didn’t we go 0-4, then to a SB? I’m not sure, but that’s how much preseason means. Winning beats losing, but there’s no predicting based on the first 4 fake games. 

You just proved the OP's point. If we had gone 4-0 that preseason, we definitely would have won that SB. :lol: