hoping we go 4 and 0 in the preseason

Howard

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Hey evryone. Been some time. Me and Mrs ready to head back to AZ in October. 

I think it would be great to go undefeated in the pre season. We would show all the smart analysts that our team is for real. 

Go Bills

H

It doesn't do anything... I don't know why people think this.

^^ Quote watercooler

because you just responded to me so I know you got my message. I wasn’t born yesterday young fella. As for the preseason, we need to go 4 and o to make sure others know how our team plays. Take no prisons. 

^^ quote cajunbillsbacker

me too. Been watching my team since the old rockpile days. I once played bocce ball with Ralph Wilson at Bocce club back in 68. He owed me money but I let it go. A real gentleman. When he took us to the Super Bowl I forgave him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

^^ quote mattynh ^^

I added two extra upside down v’s so I know you got this message. 

The lions and my team are not the same. Have you seen our wide receivers. Isaiah Jones is like a son to me. Saw him at Cazenovia golf course last summer we talked and he patted me on the back. He’s just taller than my family and faster. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Hey evryone. Been some time. Me and Mrs ready to head back to AZ in October. 

I think it would be great to go undefeated in the pre season. We would show all the smart analysts that our team is for real. 

Go Bills

H

It would certainly strike some fear into the hearts of any greasy, goonish jests fans going into week one. I tell you what. 

5 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

It would certainly strike some fear into the hearts of any greasy, goonish jests fans going into week one. I tell you what. 

You really want Jets fans to laugh at you? Not a single one of them would know what the Bills did in the preseason. It would be embarrassing IMO to even boast a winning preseason record. It would just show how little someone really knows about football.

• Like (+1) 1

^^ Quote juice32

you mean that street dope Jimmy Spagnulo? Hes a thug and from what he said about me and my bride I’d show him what South Buffalo was all bout. Pretty sure hes greeting folks at the Walmarts today if he knows how to say hello without the word youz. 

^^ quote boca bills

when is the last time being undefeated was a bad thing? I just don’t understand this kind of thinking. Win and keep winning like we did in the 60’s. Are you all soft?

Have missed ya Howard! Sorry I haven't made it up to have some of your wifes great cooking yet this summer. If nothing else I'll catch you guys at Denny's for breakfast and pick up the check.

... Losers here don't get the winning attitude you have! God bless the USPS for installing that in you daily life!

Take care

2 hours ago, Howard said:

^^ quote Brian 3842

whats wrong with having a winning atitude?

Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing. But no for real, preseason is really to evaluate backups and see fundamentals. We aren't watching tape, scheming and doing what they would during the regular season so who cares if we lose a few in preseason. all comes down to real games and the preparation.

^^ quote Doctor Brown

Passed my bed time but Shirley left the computer on. I had a feeling someone would say this. Maybe we need to go 4 and o to win a superbowl  like your idol Bill B. Get with the program son. Winning mental state is important. 

Rather than going 4-0 in the preseason I'd like win the first and second quarter of each game individually.  The 2nd half be damned.  With gameplans that are focused on player evaluation rather than defeating your opponent it really just comes down to talent and execution.  If our 1st and 2nd teams can out execute other team's 1st and 2nd teams I'm happy.

• Like (+1) 1