Surprise Cuts

On 8/13/2019 at 4:07 PM, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Not really any surprises, but I think the following recently signed players and former members are let go at some point:

Yarbrough

Croom

Lacy 

Munnerlyn  

Acho

I'll be surprised if Munnerlyn IS cut IMO.  EJ Gianes likely was on the team if not got hurt.  I think the Captain is slotted in as his replacement.  The only thing that gets him cut is not being in good enough football shape, but even then may be told work on getting stronger, if we have any secondary injuries, we'll be on the phone to you again.

19 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I think Lee Smith will be dealt for a late round pick.  Sweeney is making too much noise to cut him. The other guys arent going anywhere. 

One of Wrs is in for the same fate. 

I would be happy with same lat picks for out too many TEs and WRs  (never thought I would say that a year ago).

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I would be happy with same lat picks for out too many TEs and WRs  (never thought I would say that a year ago).

Its quite the turn of events.  The question really becomes, do any of them have trade value?  I think McKenzie, Zay and Foster would have some, doubtful on any others.  Zay may make too much for his production though, so that may make him tough to trade.

• Like (+1) 1