Surprise Cuts

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Not really any surprises, but I think the following recently signed players and former members are let go at some point:

Yarbrough

Croom

Lacy 

Munnerlyn  

Acho

Gesundheit! 

13 minutes ago, Rico said:

Not a surprise cut, but I do predict Tyree "Lurch" Jackson will not only be cut but will not be on the practice squad. Bills will pick up another scrub QB from elsewhere who looks more the part.

Im rooting hard he makes the Practice squad his skills set so resembles Allen although extremely green I think the kid has tools that could be worked with and evolve. Plus its a great hometown story Im a fan of those...corey coleman now Tyree Jackson....dang if we'da drafted Gronkowski woulda coulda shoulda I know....... 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Not really any surprises, but I think the following recently signed players and former members are let go at some point:

Yarbrough

Croom

Lacy 

Munnerlyn  

Acho

God bless you!

(sorry - couldn't help myself)

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

Gesundheit! 

Damn it - you beat me to it!!!

Edited by BobChalmers
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I believe there is a much better chance that both make the team than the scenario you just laid out.

I only say that there is a distinct possibility that we only carry five wide receivers because Beane has mentioned the possibility more than once. I also think there is a good possibility that they carry four RBs, and four TEs, which increases that likelihood. Another indicator that I've seen is that they have been giving Roberts so much time in at WR, and giving him so many routes. And, if we only carry five, the obvious choices would be Brown, Jones, Beasley, Foster, and Roberts. 

I would say there was a zero chance of carrying both McKensie, and McCloud.

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I only say that there is a distinct possibility that we only carry five wide receivers because Beane has mentioned the possibility more than once. I also think there is a good possibility that they carry four RBs, and four TEs, which increases that likelihood. Another indicator that I've seen is that they have been giving Roberts so much time in at WR, and giving him so many routes. And, if we only carry five, the obvious choices would be Brown, Jones, Beasley, Foster, and Roberts. 

I would say there was a zero chance of carrying both McKensie, and McCloud.

Seemed to me there were a lot of reports of running backs split wide, especially early in camp. I could see a lot of running the ball this year so it wouldn't suprise me if they kept an extra rb vs a wr.