Surprise Cuts - not that i want to see them necessarily

Yeldon

Croom

Teller

Foster

Love

Yarborough

Stanford

Stanford is pretty safe, IMO. Number 2 MLB behind edmunds, he’s a contributor on specials and also played well in his replacement role in a couple appearances last year. 

22 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Stanford is pretty safe, IMO. Number 2 MLB behind edmunds, he’s a contributor on specials and also played well in his replacement role in a couple appearances last year. 

yes, agreed but that is why he would be a surprise.  Keep an eye on Dodson - looked good last week lining them up and was all over the field too.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

McCoy

Robert Foster 

...McCoy is doubtful.....Foster?.....from what I'm reading here, it seems like his "2018 wake up call to jet propulsion " is showing some "2019 jet lag"......kid has to know there is some formidable competition in camp this year...BUT.....it's on HIM......

1 hour ago, freddyjj said:

Surprise Cuts - not that i want to see them necessarily

Yeldon

Croom

Teller

Foster

Love

Yarborough

Stanford

I think even Beane would be surprised by Teller and Foster being cut.

55 minutes ago, Estro said:

Beane kind of hinted at yhis in sn knterview of his from a week or 2 ago.  He was discussing having tough decisions for roster cut down and specificslly mentioned keeping 5 WRs in hyppthetical terms

Thats GM speak for call me.

the good news is we're going to cut some good players the talent pool is so much deeper than previous years

I also think 5 wideouts and Yeldon in the slot a lot....Brown Beas Foster Zay and Roberts

I don't think they will hold on to Lee Smith and DiMarco is ask to fill in at Fullback--H Back (no not half back) and TE

Corner is the spot I wish we could hold onto 7 as you always seem to need to sign a guy 4 weeks in

Wallace-White-KJ-Taron-Captain would be my guess    Rice-CLew-RLew-Pitts   1 of them will probably be signed back at some point

I'm expecting Beane to trade a player or two in exchange for late round picks.  If he's unable to pull off a trade, the Bills will cut some players that will likely be on another teams 53.

A surprise cut for me is one of the later draft picks from this year's draft.

Edited by DCbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Not really any surprises, but I think the following recently signed players and former members are let go at some point:

Yarbrough

Croom

Lacy 

Munnerlyn  

Acho

Yeah I agree with this ^^^^^^^